Dr. KAREN M. COSHOW

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. KAREN M. COSHOW has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Naturopath-related: holistic medicine, naturopathy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KAREN" to "KAREN M."
RID: 2388434
30/07/12 4 5 5 5 Fantastic. Knows her stuff and doesn't prescribe unnecessarily. Natural remedies are a must for me and Karen has not let me down.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1714931
16/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Karen Coshow has been my primary care and naturopathic physician for approximately 12 years. Not only is she a very funny, warm, loving and SMART person, she is above all else an AMAZING doctor. She has worked with me on some tough issues and always calls or emails back to explain test results and just to check up to see how I am doing. Her level of caring is above and beyond what most doctors do and she always spends as much time as I need with her. I never feel rushed~can't say that about my regular MD who I need for a couple medicines I take who always has 4 rooms full of patients. The other thing I adore about Dr. Karen is that she REALLY cares. She will ask thoughtful questions that I wouldn't have though to ask and she remembers everything. I love her location and I cannot recommend her highly enough. I'd be lost without her. You can even call at odd times and she gives you her cell phone so that if you get sick on a long weekend you can actually get antibiotics or whatever.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1427084
27/04/11 5 5 5 5 Karen is in a class of her own. A great Doctor and a wonderful person. I highly recommend Karen to anybody seeking health care treatment based on natural methods. Werner Reisacher
Insurance: Secure Horizons