Rate Dr. Lawrence J. Drahota

Dr. Lawrence J. Drahota's Ratings

DR. DRAHOTA ACTUALLY REPAIRED A PREVIOUS SURGERY AND FOUND 6 MORE HERNIAS. HE KNEW EXACTLY HOW TO REPAIR THE DAMAGED AREAS AND REPAIRED IT CORRECTLY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIS SERVICES AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH HIS PROFESSIONALISM. HIS STAFF WAS EQUALLY KNOWLEDGABLE. I HAVE RECOMMENDED DR. DRAHOTA TO OTHERS. TOTALLY SATISFIED.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Wonderful surgeon. Great bed side manner. Explained surgery in great detail then took care of business. Would recommend to a family member.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Drahota is very knowledgeable and punctual. His staff is very friendly. He has now operated on 2 different family members with no complications.

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

I went into the emergency room with what seemed like a routine gall bladder problem. My physician's office had told me to go to ER because it was late in the day and she was afraid we would not get to deal with the problem until the next day. Dr Drahota operated on me. He had to call in a colleague because of the extent of disease in the gall bladder. He was very concerned about my recovery. I could not have asked for better care or skill. Should I ever need further surgery, his will be the first office I call.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

My son was beaten almost to death! He had a 4th degree liver laceration. The key point is to not operate on this problem, most will die. If my son had gone to any other trauma center or ended up in anyone's care except Dr. Drahota I am certain he would have died! Dr. Drahota is a fantastic surgeon, but he knows when to not operate. That is a true sign of a smart surgeon. He came to see my son in ICU everyday, even on his day off!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

I had been putting off a triple hernia surgery for years. Finally when it was time to do something I did some research and checked on the laparoscopic procedure and found Dr. Drahota's office through the St. Luke's referral system. Does it hurt post OP? Yes. Was it as bad as I thought it would be? No. I'm glad I had the procedure. The staff made me feel comfortable and the surgery center was a very nice facility. I am comfortable with their knowledge, technique and follow-up. I would highly recommend Dr. Drahota to anyone considering this procedure.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

I had inguinal hernia repair done by Dr. Drahota and am very pleased with the results. The office staff was always great and Dr Drahota is down to earth and professional. The surgery went well and recovery as explained went just as well.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

The information received about the issue and the procedure during the consultation left me assured I was not only in good hands with the doctor, but the staff was extremely helpful in assisting me totally with the red tape. (as to speak).

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

First and far most I would like to thank God for sending me to Dr. Lawrence J. Drahota. He have operated on me twice and each time was a success. Doctors are not God we should not except nothing from them but what God has given them. Dr. Drahota operated on me for Colon Cancer and I followed his step by step recovery and I am glad to say I am fine and doing well. While in Overland Park Regional Hospital he came to see me everyday and talked to me about my colon and answer all of the question my wife needed to know. If he was going to be late Dr. Drahota informed the nurses and staff and arrived when he was available. If I got sick through the night Dr. Drahota was just a phone call away for the nursing staff. I am at home now waiting to return to work but I was told by his nurse to call if I had any problems as well as Dr. Drahota. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone that have the same colon cancer situation that I have had he was straight forward with me and my family. I rate a 5 !!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

I have known Dr. Drahota for over 10 years and he is one of the most talented and compassionate physicians I have come across in a long time. He was so attentive with my procedure and followed up with me multiple times to make sure I was okay. I have recommended him to all my friends and colleagues.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag