Rate Dr. Julie A. Taguchi

Dr. Julie A. Taguchi's Ratings

Spends time on the phone while you are with her and seems less interested then she should be though she is very nice and knowledgeable and is very flexible to her patients needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I had a good oncologist before I was able to switch to Dr. Taguchi who is an EXCELLENT Oncologist! She really gets into all aspects of any of your test results/exam and explains your options, the good, the not-so-good, etc. She is not beyond conferring with peers of other specialties in situations where there is an overlap in medical conditions (cancer vs diabetes, heart, etc). She goes the extra mile in keeping abreast of cancer developments, especially anything that could be unique to me. Basically, with Julie, you are not a chart number. You are a person who she will do everything to enable you to become a survivor! I feel quite fortunate to have been accepted as a patient of hers and thank her exponentially for guiding me through this journey of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86891].votes_count ]]