Rate Dr. Huilan Cheng

Dr. Huilan Cheng's Ratings

I was sent to Dr Cheng for a colonoscopy as a 50th birthday present from my own doctor. I was a bit concerned but she was a very nice person, the sort of person you'd be lucky to know in your private life. She was straightforward, didn't make a fuss or a big deal about things. She treated me as a proper human and not as a thing that needed some work done on it. From my perspective the procedure was very simple, I suddenly passed out then was watching the last foot or so of the return trip. Ten minutes later she was showing me the pictures and explaining that while I had a 50 year old colon there was nothing she needed to take a particular interest in for the next ten years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86927].votes_count ]]