Rate Dr. Adam M. Brufsky

Dr. Adam M. Brufsky's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Brufsky for almost 11 years. I started going to him when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. He is my favorite doctor. I just love him. He listens to me. He knows my family and met my husband during my husband's cancer treatment and before my husband died. He is quick to respond to emails and is so very helpful in any way he can be. I just can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

A real "life saver"!! He saved my life, what more is there to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

Dr. Brufsky is fantastic. Intelligent, caring, and he listens to a patient's concerns. I moved to Philadelphia for a new job, but I plan to keep him as a consultant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2007

Dr. Brufsky is one of the tops in his field. He is on the cutting edge of cancer treatments, heading many clinical trials. I found him to be extremely informative and kind. His staff is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961538].votes_count ]]