Rate Dr. James R. Malinak

Dr. James R. Malinak's Ratings

I've had Dr. Malinak for over 11 years now & read the previous negative review. I'm sorry that person had that kind of experience. Unfortunately, Dr. Malinak is primarily a Rheumatologist. He usually won't treat illnesses out of his realm of expertise. He'll instead refer you out to an expert, when necessary. When I started with him, he told me that he could be my Primary Doctor, if I'd like, with the understanding that he'd not be treating any OB GYN (Pap, Breast Exams, etc) or Specializing issues. If I understood & agreed, then he'd be glad to take over most of my Primary Care. If he referred me to a specialist or I went to my OB GYN, then I'd just make sure Dr. Malinak received all copies of X-rays, Tests, Dx', Rx's, etc. This way everything would be in 1 place, should I need it....& Dr. Malinak would be kept up on all my treatments including Rx's, Diagnosis. I think he is a very knowledgeable & good Doctor w/a great bedside manner (very important for me!) & I Give Him 2 Thumbs Up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2212805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

He was my doc for >15 yrs. Left him when he refused (3 times) to treat my UTIs, which put me in hosp. X 5 days once. I HAD to return to him; Then he wouldn't treat my PAIN from a broken hip, after hospitalization. Left him AGAIN. I am HAUNTED by his treatment. I TRY not to think of it, but, I often awaken thinking about my horrendous treatment. I never did anything for him to treat me that way. At least he got rid of that HORRIBLE nurse he had. I HATE him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

He has helped me with my medical problems so much. He has a great bedside manner. Office visits are met in a timely way. Very nice staff always friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86963].votes_count ]]