Rate Dr. Alan R. Gingold

Dr. Alan R. Gingold's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr Gingold puts you atvease and listens. He explains everything and takes the time to answer all your questions.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gingold is very informative. He answers all questions truthfully. He tells you how it is and what to expect. He puts one at ease. I feel extremely comfortable going to him.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

If you are looking for a top gastroenterologist you will find no one better than Dr. Gingold. Also, the entire staff at the Digestive Healthcare Center is absolutely the best.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

Competent doctor who has very good interpersonal / patient skills.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

He is a very helpful, smart doctor, he is very nice and caring.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor... He is so nice and really took time out to show he cared. I've been going to him for a couple of years now and never felt uncomfortable.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. Great staff. Best doctor I have been to.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gingold is the best, love the staff, they have never let me down!

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

I would just like to say what a wonderful doctor, Dr. Alan Gingold is. I was so impressed when I first met him, he did not make me nervous and five years later still has me on track with my diagnosis. If your looking for a good Internist, he is the doctor to see. I was lucky to find him with this group at Digestive Healthcare. Their staff is very nice and helpful too! Thank you Dr. Gingold!

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag