Rate Dr. Donald Pang

Dr. Donald Pang's Ratings

Dr. Pang is the best doctor I've ever been to. Hes so helpful and explains thoroughly. He was the only one who was able to diagnose my hand problem correctly.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pang is a very competent and helpful doctor.I think this website is a little confused because he went to Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, not UC Davis.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pang, is one of the most corrupt doctors you will ever deal with. He is a doctor that makes deals with the insurance companies. This guy operated on me when i had a medial menicus tear and a patella problem, he performed surgery and said i had a synovectomy, so that he could benefit the insurance company. I spent over 2 years off of work because of this man. Do not let him treat you or do your Qualified Medical Evaluation or AME. He is bought and paid for and will only benefit the employers and insurance companies. I cannot say enough about this crook!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2009 | flag