Dr. Eric Eisenberg

Rate Dr. Eric Eisenberg

Dr. Eric Eisenberg's Ratings

Had 2 VERY unsuccessful hair transplants from this money first doctor in early 90s! Countless rejected grafts, uncaring attitude and having to find another Doctor to cover up his mess! A disgrace to his profession!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2484814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

This doctor cares more about his business than his patients. He is rigid and cold.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1961795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

This doctor isn't even interested in some of his patients. He is always in a hurry and wants you to get out asap so he can see another patient. I had first gone to him back in 2009. It was due to lips excema. He had prescribed me a wrong steroid ointment. The lips got even worse. The bookings for him are always 6-8 months apart which is a ridiculous wait. I even had a lip biopsy done. The results were supposed to be known in 2 weeks time. His staff doesn't even bother calling me to tell me the results. I was worried sick and I only got to find out my results until my next appointment. Results came in negative. My problem still hasn't been solved and I have booked another appointment with some other dermatologist. Never go visit him, he is a waste of your precious time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1961794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Awful doctor. Dismissed a few of suspicious looking moles that after biopsy (elsewhere) came back as melanoma. Go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1961793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

His practice is too busy. You can NEVER get staff on the phone. Getting an appointment takes months. He may be knowledgeable but I find he treats patients sometimes like they are cutting into time he'd rather spend elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1961792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Excellent doctor and staff, on time, knowledgable, kind - would recommend to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

I had an emergency situation, I had a painful skin issue and my doctor downstairs gave me a review. I brought the note up and within 20 minutes the Dr. Saw me, and it was also thanks to the wonderful receptionist who understood the importance of seeing him. Thanks to that team I lost no time at work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

I went to see him a few years ago about a rash that was developing in my stomach. He told me it was an allergic reaction to my belt and told me to not wear one for a week. And of course it was never that, and now it has spread basically all over my back, and even more of my stomach. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1961789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

On my first visit with Dr. Eisenberg, I found him to be approachable and very helpful, at the same time explaining as he makes his diagnosis. His treatment was right on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

This guy does'nt no squat. My girlfriend went in to get some brown spots on her legs checked out and this guy had to do a biopsy and waste two weeks of our time only to tell her she has pimples. Wow... where in the world did you get your degree. Please folks unless yourr losing your hair....do not go see this guy for anything else. One Big Waste of my time, and now I have to find another dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961787].votes_count ]]