You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric Eisenberg

Dr. Eric Eisenberg's Ratings

Both my daughter and I see Dr. Eisenberg and I have had nothing but good experiences. My daughter has a skin condition that is not very common and after seeing many other doctors and trying different treatments Dr. Eisenberg was able to provide a diagnosis almost immediately. He has always taken the time to answer all my questions and never seems in a rush. I have had emergency situations and was fit in that day despite them being busy. I am stunned by others experiences with him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2832430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Eisenberg's ever since my Melanoma in-situ diagnosis three years ago. My follow-up check ups every 6 months are thurough and the doctor answers all my questions and concerns. Had one biopsy done by this doctor and the mark healed very well. A year later, not even a sign of it. Katia the nurse is great, so is the lady at the reception.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Reading negative reviews about Dr. Eisenberg, I was pretty scared to go and see him. Fortunately, my experience was absolutely opposite – good service at the reception, nice nurse and professional dermatologist. Dr. Eisenberg was talkative, answering all my questions, and paying attention to my potential illnesses. I do strongly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I had a good experience with Dr Eisenberg. The referral from my family doctor took a while. Office staff both reception and nurse were professional. I had a wart removed from my foot. The doctor was helpful, asked good questions and was able to do the job in just a few minutes. Because it can be hard to predict how long things will take, such as in my case, there was about a 35 minutes before I was seen. Since it was at the end of the day I did not consider this to be that unusual based on other specialists that I see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Worst doctor ever. Did not let you ask questions. Did not let you say your opinions. He does care about his business more than his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Had 2 VERY unsuccessful hair transplants from this money first doctor in early 90s! Countless rejected grafts, uncaring attitude and having to find another Doctor to cover up his mess! A disgrace to his profession!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2484814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

This doctor cares more about his business than his patients. He is rigid and cold.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1961795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

This doctor isn't even interested in some of his patients. He is always in a hurry and wants you to get out asap so he can see another patient. I had first gone to him back in 2009. It was due to lips excema. He had prescribed me a wrong steroid ointment. The lips got even worse. The bookings for him are always 6-8 months apart which is a ridiculous wait. I even had a lip biopsy done. The results were supposed to be known in 2 weeks time. His staff doesn't even bother calling me to tell me the results. I was worried sick and I only got to find out my results until my next appointment. Results came in negative. My problem still hasn't been solved and I have booked another appointment with some other dermatologist. Never go visit him, he is a waste of your precious time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1961794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Awful doctor. Dismissed a few of suspicious looking moles that after biopsy (elsewhere) came back as melanoma. Go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1961793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

His practice is too busy. You can NEVER get staff on the phone. Getting an appointment takes months. He may be knowledgeable but I find he treats patients sometimes like they are cutting into time he'd rather spend elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1961792].votes_count ]]