Rate Dr. Gregory D. Denzel

Dr. Gregory D. Denzel's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Excellent care and understanding of my personal care. Beautiful office and great staff.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I had lypo-laser on my neck and fat transfer at Dr. Denzel's Pure Lyposculpt Center in Windsor. After expense and discomfort the results are none! Even the Dr. confirmed this! Although he stated that fat transfer would remain at about 70% permanently, it completely disappeared in a matter of weeks. On follow up-he said he could re-do fat transfer and it may stay the 2nd time. I know this procedure takes about 10 minutes and cost him $0. to do so I assumed he was standing behind his work and would not charge again. When I called for appt. they would not schedule w/o credit card. After they consulted Dr. the receptionist called to say it would be another $400 and that was a good price. It is impossible to call and speak to Dr. Denzel directly and he and his office manager do not return calls. They have the receptionist do it. She is abrupt, cannot answer questions and is no help. The whole thing was a huge rip-off, and very frustrating experience.

Submitted June 8, 2013 | flag