Rate Dr. Caesar J. Cortopassi

Dr. Caesar J. Cortopassi's Ratings

My daughters were patients of his from birth until they were too old to be seen in his practice. For over twenty years, they loved every visit with Dr. John. Pediatricians don't come any better than John Cortopassi.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

They just don't get any better. This man is dedicated to his patients. Kind, conscientious, accessible--all in spite of being one of the busiest pediatricians in the area.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

I have loved him since the day I met him. He was my 28 year old nephew's doctor and when my children were born, 10 years later he became their doctor. He is also my 28 year old nephew's children's pedicatrcian as well as my husbands nieces and nephews. He is a Family Doctor, always asking about my 88 year old mother and father everytime we go.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Corto is THE best pediatrician ever!! We have seen him for over 20 years. He is remarkable,loves his patients/parents.We are about to outgrow him,but our children do not want to leave his practice. He is loving,kind, knowledgeable, caring and is on top of everything all of the time. He is very special to our whole family. Love him, love him, love him. Your children will be in good hands with him.

Submitted July 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cortopassi is a wonderful physician. He is jovial, caring, knowledgable, patient and great with kids. He is extremely patient with all questions and makes himself available for his patients and their parents. We feel really good about our daughter being in his care. On the rare occasion that he was out, the other pediatricians at Greenvale in Hoover were also great. The staff there is also very helpful. We would recommend this practice without any reservations.

Submitted April 25, 2009 | flag

My third child is special needs, and when we moved here this summer, he was recommended. He has bent over backwards to help us avoid unnecessary appointments with our four kids...he really tries to be on time, yet takes the time to help us find other doctors so we can consolidate our visits. I couldn't be more pleased. In addition, I'm a pharmacist and I can tell you, I'm very comfortable with his drug product selection...he seems to know when a low cost generic is the right choice, and, when, rarely, you need something that doesn't come in generic. I'm very impressed.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2008 | flag