You may also like

Rate Dr. Abraham R. Totah

Dr. Abraham R. Totah's Ratings

Dr Totah is the one of the rudest people I have ever encountered in my life. I was seen for 90 seconds, he was in a crazed mood. I didn't have a chance to ask him any questions as he stopped me every time I spoke and simply followed up with scheduling another $500 appointment. This guy runs as a business not a health care provider. My insurance company as well as myself was cheated. Needless to say the followup appointment was cancelled as soon as my head stopped fuming of disgust

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Totah is a very kind and caring doctor who spent a lot of time listening and responding to my concerns. He personally called me many times to follow up with test results and to make recommendations for further plan of care. Office staff is friendly and personable and ease of setting appointments and short waiting time is much appreciated. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

This Dr. saw my mother in the hospital and told her since he was the one seeing her in the hospital (she had gone there for chest pains!) he was going to replace her neurologist (who she had been seeing for over a year) from that point forward. He told her not to call her neurologist for anything going forward, she was supposed to call him for anything neurological in nature from that point forward. This is unethical. I guess he's desperate for patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2682319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Do yourself a favor and search qualified doctors. Don't make my mistake

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I had 2 appointments and strongly don't recommend to visit this doctor's office. Twice my MRI film was lost in office and I paid from my pocket for copy ($100).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1962042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2008

Awesome doctor takes his time with you and answers all questions go see him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962041].votes_count ]]