Rate Dr. Gary S. Novatt

Dr. Gary S. Novatt's Ratings

AVOID! I went to Dr. Novatt for my fair skin, & concern of a few moles. After examination the Dr. said nothing looked abnormal but I insisted removal. The lab results showed beginning signs of melanoma. I recved 2 very unprofessional letters stating diff. results and to come back for another look. Obviously I went back as I don't trust his judgement for medical advice. It seems he is a cosmetic Dr. ONLY, being that when I was standing there in my bra and underwear for 10 mins. he said to me "we do have lazer surgery for your bikini line". That was very unprofessional and inappropriate. He shouldve been more concerned about the medical reasons I came in for versus my bikini. Also, he said I had a scalp condition that I'll have for the rest of my life supposably. I left never knowing the name and he failed to do a sample of my scalp to confirm this diagnosis. More concerned about selling cosmetic items during check out & the Dr. also tried to sell me cosmetic lazor tx during my exam.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2012 | flag

I came in to see Dr. Novatt he was awesome. He was very thorough. His Staff is excellent. Dr. Novatt office is PERFECT I would recommend his office to anyone...

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

This doctor is a joke, I am new to the area and he was recommened, I will never see him again, waited 1 hour to see him, for 10 mins, then I get this huge bill from him, I tried to see the other dr, Kim Hurvitz, no better....she never told me that I was going to get a big fat bill...I have heard this from many, many other people, dont waste your time and your money on these jokers..oh and the staff, you will be put on hold forever!!!!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Novatt & his staff are outstanding. They provide outstanding health care with a personal touch. I highly recommend Dr. Novatt to anyone in search of a dermatologist. He is hightly qualified & he really cares! He get's a 10 from me.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

POOR PERFORMANCE: My appt. was for filler injections. After a 55min. wait I was asked to leave and return another day as the doctor suddenly needed to see another patient. I was cordial and re-scheduled. When I returned the following week and asked Dr. Novatt to fill in the areas under my eyes, he recommended Juvederm. His aim was off and the fill areas were asymmetrical. He also left a raised diagonal line below the intra-orbital area on 1 side which never disappeared. At yet a third appt I pointed out the diagonal seam to a nurse who agreed it was prominent. She asked if I massaged it to smooth it following the injection (that had never been recommended to me). Finally, after yet another lengthy wait, Dr. Novatt made his appearance and he too acknowledged the seam. But he refused to rectify it unless I was willing to pay for additional Juvederm, saying: “Juvederm is an expensive material.” Such lack of accountability is inexcusible. Even a plumber is responsible for his work.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

one visit and my problem was gone just as the doctor said.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag

may have saved my life. prompt helpful sincere

Submitted July 30, 2010 | flag