Rate Dr. Robert G. Arias

Dr. Robert G. Arias's Ratings

Helped me see beyond my own barriers. The Dr. does initially come across as abrasive if you are used to the coddling type of therapists, but I found him to be a breathe of fresh air. He will call it like it is, even if that is not what you want to hear. If you want honesty and you are willing to put in the effort Dr Arias will help you through, but he has no patience if you refuse to do the work. I learned a lot about myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Once you get to know him, you realize he is really a sharp guy. I learned a lot from him. Very perceptive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][88392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

I was referred to Dr Arias because of memory and emotional problems after being involved in a serious automobile accident. I was diagnosed with a Traumatic Brain Disorder(TBI) due to the accident. This was confirmed by doctors treating me for other issues. Also I have ongoing pain due to a knee that was shattered. I have been very happy with Arias and his staff. I appreciate that he is honest and realistic with his evaluations and suggestions. Under his guidance there have been significant improvements in my coping abilities, mood and outlook on life. With Aria's help I have been able to come to peace with living my life with chronic pain and diminished cognitive/memory abilities. I am happy and productive. Arias and his staff have consistently been on time, highly professional and helpful with the insurance companies. Two thumbs up for Dr Arias.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][88391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

He set up scenarios for failure by constant interruptions by other staff which made it impossible to concentrate on the test. When I asked if the interruptions could stop I was then tagged personality disordered. Loathsome man with superior air. He cares nothing for me as a patient and strove to injure me, control me and made opportunity for my relative to rob me out while making a handsome living.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][88390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

The doctor was nice at first but soon took a superior attitude and was judgmental and rude. He didn't seem to like me, or show interest in me. He offered no suggestions to improve my depression. He indicated he thought I was lazy. I feel he liked to use power over me and just ran up bills unnecessarily. I got over the depression on my own steam and in spite of him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][88389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Very helpful, extremely mindful and with excellent bedside manners. Also, a wonderful smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][88388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Staff did not inform us our insurance would not cover MMPI. Insurance companies often refuse to tell if they will cover a proceedure or test until after it is done, BCBS is one. However, the staff has ample history with BCBS to predict the outcome if BCBS will or won't cover & did not tell us. We found the Dr to be unhelpful, defensive every time he was asked a question, and repeated a very expensive test that was done just a short time before, for no reason, which cost us the full amount of money a second time with insurnace not covering. When asked to see the results of the test, he refused to give them to me, said rude, arrogant, spiteful things to myself & my husband during the follow up appointment. Test was done to assess eligible for a neuro stimulator, and I felt the Dr. Was more interested in increasing his #'s in therapy than assess eligibility for the neurotransmitter. there is a conflict of interest in the neuro stimulator testing & his gaining clients for therapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][88387].votes_count ]]