Rate Dr. Lonnie T. Klein

Dr. Lonnie T. Klein's Ratings

Thank you so much Dr. Klein. My name is Ashley Zirhut and I'm 25 years old Ive seen doctor Klein for an interstem device placed into my bladder. I was having to cath myself 5 times a day everytime I felt the need to pee. I was having constant urinary tract infections. This man saved my life and I have such respect for him. If your looking at having that device placed please use Dr. Klein you wont regret it. Again thank you so much doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Honestly I just don't feel Dr. Klein wanted to work with me. I was anxious going into our visit, but at the beginning of the visit he brought up a new, very troubling health issue found on my scan with his PA before I was even aware. Further, he seemed to want to discount some health experiences I've had lately instead of exploring the further. I was worried about my health before seeing Dr. Klein and after two visits I'm even more worried and have more questions than when I first went in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I have worked with Dr. Klein for over 4 years, 3 procedures and cancer surgery. He is consistently smart, warm and caring and follows through in great detail. He inspires confidence even while I struggled with the many issues related to my cancer treatment and even called me from his cellphone over the weekend after my major surgery. I ahave now been cancer free for 3 years ans still recieve the same quality follow-up care as day one. You will never find another specialist like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

After living with a low level of prostate cancer for a four years I decided to change my life and direction. I contacted both Dr. Klein and Dr. Szostak to review my options and deciced to have robotic prostate surgery on June 22, 2012. I could not have made a better choice. Both doctors are top surgeons in urology and the best in Pinellas County, Florida. I truly believe they saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

I wasa found to have bladder cancer in 11/04 and received wonderfull care from Dr Klein. I presently have a neo-bladder and I'm here to see my grand son grow up. What a blessing, thank you sir.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

HE IS THE BEST YOU COULD ASK FOR. WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANER AND EXTREMELY KNOWLEGEABLE AND HIGHLY SKILLED AT HIS PROFESSION !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2009

Kind, great listener, takes his time with you, answers your questions. Had surgery with him and he was great. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Klein literally saved my life. I was misdiagnosed by another urologist and after thouroughly going through my history, Dr. Klein discovered what was wrong. His staff is a bit disorganized and rude, but once you are in his office you forget about that. True gentlemen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2007

As a retiree, living in Fl. for the winter, I had a urological problem. My internist recommended Dr. Klein; for this I am eternally grateful. He was caring, patient, attentive, and put my mind at ease both during and after my surgery. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Klein.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2006

Our son was diagnosed with bladder cancer while he was thousands of miles away in college. Dr. Klein (albeit a distant aquaintance) was wonderful. He saw him right away, did emergency surgery and was caring, competent, and most important, efeective. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Klein.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962197].votes_count ]]