Rate Dr. Laurence Gruenwald

Dr. Laurence Gruenwald's Ratings

They never send their patients to specialists, they want to do everything at their offices and they are not specialists. My daugther has allergies since she was born, and they always said that she was fine even when she didn't stop crying. For them it was "normal". Now that she can communicate, she let me know how bad she feels when she has skin rashes. I know now that I have to take her to a specialist for allergies. (It would be Good to know this before). My toddler was coughing several times and for them again it was "normal". When I took her to another doctor,inmedialtly he knew it was bronchitis... I'm going there anymore. Looking for a new pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][697218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

This practice is too large and honestly it feels like a McBaby drive-through in terms of service. I like Dr. Gruenwald, but the quality of service at this practice has gone down hill in the last few years...they overbook to the point you have to wait over an hour at times (hard to do with toddlers!) and I became very upset when the medical assistants who administerd my childs vaccinations (why can't the doctor do it??) actually didn't write down which vaccines she gave him! If you're going to go here, beware that the docs do not adminster anything themselves! Otherwise, I do find Gruenwald and Detweiler to be very kind and caring towards my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][697217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Diagnositically he is proficient, but can be a times condescending and flippant when he does not have to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][697216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2009

Dr. Gruenwald is an excellent doctor. This is our first baby and he has given us superb advice on sleeping, feeding, and just about everything. Our daughter has been sleeping through the night consistently since she was 4 months old and I attribute that to him. My husband and I love that he is so laid back, great with our daughter, and really gives you the time to ask questions and give you solid advice. I recommend this doctor 100%,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][697215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2009

Selected his practice due to recommendations from colleages. This is our 1st child & we have found Dr. G to be down to earth; easy to talk to; & seems genuinely concerned about our child. Practice is large we try to get him, Dr. Alexander or Dr. Detweiler. Found another Dr there to talk down to us & made us feel like we were hysterical first-time parents...we try to AVOID HER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][697214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

I love Dr. G he was once rated top Doc in nj!!! love him... Also Dr. Alexander she is so0o0o0 nice... same practice..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][697213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

BEST Pediatrician in NJ- LOVE Him- staff can be a bit concerning at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][697212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2008

LOVE Dr. Gruenwald! It's a big practice, and most of the docs seems nice, but we try to stick with Dr. Gruenwald. He is very patient and non judgemental. My baby loves him and he gives you realistic, solid advice, unlike some pediatrician's who go strictly by text book standards. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][697211].votes_count ]]