You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert A. Hardesty

Dr. Robert A. Hardesty's Ratings

Dr. Hardesty and his staff are amazing. I had a full TT with muscle repair with liposuction a breast lift with an augmentation, from the consult forward I have had the best medical care. I scheduled a consult and Dr Hardesty walked me through what all the procedures entailed, recovery and what to expect post op. I knew as soon as we met this was the doctor that was going to fulfill my life long dream. I was concerned because I have a health issue which we discussed and the plan of how to keep my post op a great experience. Surgery was scheduled I arrived at the beautiful surgery center which I was greeted by very attentive staff. Dr Hardesty was at the surgery center at 7 am. We went into surgery at 7:30am, at 1:30pm I was in recovery. Spent the night at a facility in which Dr. Hardesty came to see me at 8:00pm that evening to see how I was doing, then he came back the next morning at 8 am before he went into the office. He also called me once I got home at least once a day to see how I was feeling. I am now 5 weeks post op and feel amazing. I had no issues with surgery or recovery I followed all Dr. Hardesty instructions. If I had any questions I would call his office and had a phone call back within an hour or less from either staff or Dr. Hardesty. I now have a beautiful flat tummy with awesome breast and finally able to wear cute clothes to show off my new curves. I recommend Dr. Hardesty and his staff to anyone wanting to have any type of cosmetic surgery. Dr Hardesty is very compassionate, understanding a great listener and communicator and Board Certified, which is what you want when you go through any type of cosmetic procedures. If your contemplating surgery schedule a consult with Dr Hardesty you will not be disappointed. He's the best in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I am a certified surgical tech, plastics coordinator. I had serveral plastic surgeons at my disposal.for.my procedure. I am three months post op from a browlift, upper and lower blephroplastys, and implant exchange. I am very satisfied with my decision in choicing Dr. Hardesty. When looking for a plastic surgeon you want one that makes you feel comfortable. That makes you feel as though you are a priority. You want one with years of experience and board certified. All this and more you will.find with Dr. hardesty. Dr. Hardesty has been a preceptor to numerous surgeons in yhe surrounding areas and abroad. He has a real joy from.the job that he does. He finds great enjoyment in making people feel like their best selfs. His office staff treat you as though you are a personal friend. You will not be dissatisfied with your final choice in Dr. Hardesty, no matter.what your needs may be. Heres to the best that you can be!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2809838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr. Hardesty is very heart less and will not fix his mistakes with out charging you more and more money. Please search around before choosing this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797604].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 4, 2015

After loosing 250 pounds I went to Dr. Hardesty for an arm lift, breast lift and augmentation and liposuction. The procedures were transformative. I am so happy with the results!! I'd like share with you the aftercare that you can expect from Dr. Hardesty and his staff. In November, Dr. Hardesty preformed an arm lift, breast lift and augmentation, and liposuction. During the procedure I developed swelling in multiple sites causing me to be admitted into the hospital.
After spending a good portion of the day with me in surgery, Doctor Hardesty was at my bedside to personally see to my care late into the evening. He had an orthopedic surgeon come in for a consultation and stayed with me the whole time.
Early the next morning, which was just a few short hours later, Dr. Hardesty was again at my bedside to check on my progress. After his day of seeing patients in his office he was back at the hospital that evening to follow up on me. Anytime the hospital staff called the doctor he answered promptly. Comments from the nurses were always quite positive on how nice it was to work with him. He was always kind and immediate in his responses.
I was in the hospital for 2 days and he was there every day. After my discharge he made sure to personally follow up with me even coming into his office on a Saturday to see me.
In the weeks since my surgery, the degree of care has never wavered. Both he and his staff are very attentive to your needs. Dr. Hardesty makes a point of being very accessible to address any concerns you may have.
I highly recommend Dr. Hardesty for any procedures you are considering. He is truly an artist in helping you reach your goals. His entire staff is amazing. Everyone in his office is absolutely wonderful. Imagine Plastic Surgery works with you making your goals their goals

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Hardesty and his staff is so attentive and show so much respect. I continue to see Dr. Hardesty at Imagine Plastic Surgery because the level of trust is so high, and he has so many options available for my personal journey, in addition to his monthly promotions.***The comment below is very unusual and not consistent, seems very personal.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2660214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Things started OK when I went to see dr hardesty for a tummy tuck. His brother (obstetrics) was planning abladder lift and told me his brother could do a tummy tuck at the same time. Surgery went OK, but plastic surgery hardesty wasn't available postop when I had questions and problems. Even his partner has now left.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603303].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573445].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Not pleased with how my complication was handled. Breast lift with postop trouble.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567229].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

From my the time I had my initial consultation through follow-up care after surgery Dr. Hardesty and his staff have all taken such great care of me and been informative answering all my questions. I primarily was seeking to have a tummy tuck, but ended up having a breast augmentation as well. I went to Dr. Hardesty because my friend had recommended him and my regular doctor also recommended him. I chose Dr. Hardesty because I wanted a very natural look and I felt he could actually accomplish the look I wanted. I was extremely unhappy with my tummy even though I had lost all my weight after having two children who happened to be very large in my 5’-0” tall frame. He and his staff really made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. They also prepared me well for what to expect and made sure I would have minimal bruising and scaring. I couldn’t recommend anyone better than Dr. Hardesty and his staff if you are considering plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2473629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

After checking credentials, looking on the medical board website for any malpractice lawsuits and checking reviews online, I had narrowed it down to 3 surgeons. Half way into the consult, I had already made up my mind that this was the doctor for me. Everything from scheduling the appointment, to getting set up in for the doctor with the MA, to meeting with him was all a very pleasant experience. He reaffirmed everything with speaking about himself and his accolades. He did not come off arrogant rather humbled by his success. I came in with 2 pages of typed questions. He answered every one. He did not make me feel rushed, or like the next person in line He was, and the experience was an overall delight. I did end up completing the surgery with him about 2 months later, with fantastic results. He made sure I was comfortable post op . 8 nths post op, I know that I made the best decision on choosing Dr. Hardesty and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2214633].votes_count ]]