Rate Dr. Robert A. Hardesty

Dr. Robert A. Hardesty's Ratings

Things started OK when I went to see dr hardesty for a tummy tuck. His brother (obstetrics) was planning abladder lift and told me his brother could do a tummy tuck at the same time. Surgery went OK, but plastic surgery hardesty wasn't available postop when I had questions and problems. Even his partner has now left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603303].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573445].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Not pleased with how my complication was handled. Breast lift with postop trouble.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567229].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

From my the time I had my initial consultation through follow-up care after surgery Dr. Hardesty and his staff have all taken such great care of me and been informative answering all my questions. I primarily was seeking to have a tummy tuck, but ended up having a breast augmentation as well. I went to Dr. Hardesty because my friend had recommended him and my regular doctor also recommended him. I chose Dr. Hardesty because I wanted a very natural look and I felt he could actually accomplish the look I wanted. I was extremely unhappy with my tummy even though I had lost all my weight after having two children who happened to be very large in my 5’-0” tall frame. He and his staff really made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. They also prepared me well for what to expect and made sure I would have minimal bruising and scaring. I couldn’t recommend anyone better than Dr. Hardesty and his staff if you are considering plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

After checking credentials, looking on the medical board website for any malpractice lawsuits and checking reviews online, I had narrowed it down to 3 surgeons. Half way into the consult, I had already made up my mind that this was the doctor for me. Everything from scheduling the appointment, to getting set up in for the doctor with the MA, to meeting with him was all a very pleasant experience. He reaffirmed everything with speaking about himself and his accolades. He did not come off arrogant rather humbled by his success. I came in with 2 pages of typed questions. He answered every one. He did not make me feel rushed, or like the next person in line He was, and the experience was an overall delight. I did end up completing the surgery with him about 2 months later, with fantastic results. He made sure I was comfortable post op . 8 nths post op, I know that I made the best decision on choosing Dr. Hardesty and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2214633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Hardesty and his staff are very professional and good at what they do. I was very happy with the outcome of my procedure,the before, during,and after care is amazing. Dr. Hardesty puts you at ease and addresses any concerns you may have. He does excellent work and there were no visible scars left after the healing period. I would Highly recommend Dr. Hardesty to anyone thinking of having cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2214632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I had the full mommy make over done (breast augmentation, Liposuction of the abdomen, and tummy tuck) two months ago and I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Hardesty is the BEST! He is very caring and makes you feel very comfortable. He is very informative and gives you details on what to expect before and after surgery. He also informs your about every detail and guides you every step of the way. I searched all over for the right doctor and everyone just made me feel like I was just another patient. Dr. Hardesty made me feel at ease through the the whole procedure and even the post surgery. He is awesome! The staff there is very kind and very friendly. They truly make you feel at home and they always make sure that you are comfortable and answers any questions that you may have. So if you ever thought about getting any cosmetic surgery...I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hardesty, He truly is GREAT at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2214631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Hardesty is an artist in cosmetic and plastic surgery. He took time to listen to all my queries and gave complete answers which I could understand, and helped me know which procedures would most help my situation. I had a baggy, puffy neck and he performed a Neck - Lift on me. His office staff are all highly qualified in their fields of expertise also, and took VIP care of me from start to after all follow-up. They all made my whole experience highly satisfying, I will go to him for additional procedures as needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2214630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

After a bad experience with an alternative to surgery, a close friend recommended Dr Hardesty. Dr Hardesty had done my friends implant and her mothers reconstructive surgery after her mastectomy . Dr. Hardesty corrected my face lift, did eye lid lift and a year later did a breast reduction. The prices were reasonable, the staff amazing and I am delighted with the outcome. Dr. Hardesty also stands behind his work and is true to his word.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][88563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

After losing a large amount of weight, I had a lot of sagging skin around my stomach area. Plastic surgery was the next step. I researched for a year and had 6 or 7 consults. I went to a plastic surgery seminar hosted by Dr. Hardesty and knew then before my consult with him that he was the Dr. for me. I also met several of his office staff there. They are all "angels". Dr. Hardesty is kind, compassionate and listens to you. He spends as much time with you as needed. I had decided to go with a "Mommy Makeover" as during my consultation I learned that my old implants had hardened. Surgery was a breeze. All of my follow up appts. were on time and I was and still am greeted like family. Dr. Hardesty even came in on his Sunday off to remove a drain for me. Three months later I look like a different person. I love my new body! The transformation is unreal! I am looking forward to my next surgery with Dr. Hardesty. There is no one else for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][88562].votes_count ]]