Rate Dr. Robert A. Hardesty

Dr. Robert A. Hardesty's Ratings

After loosing 250 pounds I went to Dr. Hardesty for an arm lift, breast lift and augmentation and liposuction. The procedures were transformative. I am so happy with the results!! I'd like share with you the aftercare that you can expect from Dr. Hardesty and his staff. In November, Dr. Hardesty preformed an arm lift, breast lift and augmentation, and liposuction. During the procedure I developed swelling in multiple sites causing me to be admitted into the hospital.
After spending a good portion of the day with me in surgery, Doctor Hardesty was at my bedside to personally see to my care late into the evening. He had an orthopedic surgeon come in for a consultation and stayed with me the whole time.
Early the next morning, which was just a few short hours later, Dr. Hardesty was again at my bedside to check on my progress. After his day of seeing patients in his office he was back at the hospital that evening to follow up on me. Anytime the hospital staff called the doctor he answered promptly. Comments from the nurses were always quite positive on how nice it was to work with him. He was always kind and immediate in his responses.
I was in the hospital for 2 days and he was there every day. After my discharge he made sure to personally follow up with me even coming into his office on a Saturday to see me.
In the weeks since my surgery, the degree of care has never wavered. Both he and his staff are very attentive to your needs. Dr. Hardesty makes a point of being very accessible to address any concerns you may have.
I highly recommend Dr. Hardesty for any procedures you are considering. He is truly an artist in helping you reach your goals. His entire staff is amazing. Everyone in his office is absolutely wonderful. Imagine Plastic Surgery works with you making your goals their goals

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Hardesty and his staff is so attentive and show so much respect. I continue to see Dr. Hardesty at Imagine Plastic Surgery because the level of trust is so high, and he has so many options available for my personal journey, in addition to his monthly promotions.***The comment below is very unusual and not consistent, seems very personal.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2660214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Things started OK when I went to see dr hardesty for a tummy tuck. His brother (obstetrics) was planning abladder lift and told me his brother could do a tummy tuck at the same time. Surgery went OK, but plastic surgery hardesty wasn't available postop when I had questions and problems. Even his partner has now left.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603303].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573445].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Not pleased with how my complication was handled. Breast lift with postop trouble.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567229].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

From my the time I had my initial consultation through follow-up care after surgery Dr. Hardesty and his staff have all taken such great care of me and been informative answering all my questions. I primarily was seeking to have a tummy tuck, but ended up having a breast augmentation as well. I went to Dr. Hardesty because my friend had recommended him and my regular doctor also recommended him. I chose Dr. Hardesty because I wanted a very natural look and I felt he could actually accomplish the look I wanted. I was extremely unhappy with my tummy even though I had lost all my weight after having two children who happened to be very large in my 5’-0” tall frame. He and his staff really made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. They also prepared me well for what to expect and made sure I would have minimal bruising and scaring. I couldn’t recommend anyone better than Dr. Hardesty and his staff if you are considering plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2473629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

After checking credentials, looking on the medical board website for any malpractice lawsuits and checking reviews online, I had narrowed it down to 3 surgeons. Half way into the consult, I had already made up my mind that this was the doctor for me. Everything from scheduling the appointment, to getting set up in for the doctor with the MA, to meeting with him was all a very pleasant experience. He reaffirmed everything with speaking about himself and his accolades. He did not come off arrogant rather humbled by his success. I came in with 2 pages of typed questions. He answered every one. He did not make me feel rushed, or like the next person in line He was, and the experience was an overall delight. I did end up completing the surgery with him about 2 months later, with fantastic results. He made sure I was comfortable post op . 8 nths post op, I know that I made the best decision on choosing Dr. Hardesty and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2214633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Hardesty and his staff are very professional and good at what they do. I was very happy with the outcome of my procedure,the before, during,and after care is amazing. Dr. Hardesty puts you at ease and addresses any concerns you may have. He does excellent work and there were no visible scars left after the healing period. I would Highly recommend Dr. Hardesty to anyone thinking of having cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2214632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I had the full mommy make over done (breast augmentation, Liposuction of the abdomen, and tummy tuck) two months ago and I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Hardesty is the BEST! He is very caring and makes you feel very comfortable. He is very informative and gives you details on what to expect before and after surgery. He also informs your about every detail and guides you every step of the way. I searched all over for the right doctor and everyone just made me feel like I was just another patient. Dr. Hardesty made me feel at ease through the the whole procedure and even the post surgery. He is awesome! The staff there is very kind and very friendly. They truly make you feel at home and they always make sure that you are comfortable and answers any questions that you may have. So if you ever thought about getting any cosmetic surgery...I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hardesty, He truly is GREAT at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2214631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Hardesty is an artist in cosmetic and plastic surgery. He took time to listen to all my queries and gave complete answers which I could understand, and helped me know which procedures would most help my situation. I had a baggy, puffy neck and he performed a Neck - Lift on me. His office staff are all highly qualified in their fields of expertise also, and took VIP care of me from start to after all follow-up. They all made my whole experience highly satisfying, I will go to him for additional procedures as needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2214630].votes_count ]]