Rate Dr. Robert J. Kadish

Dr. Robert J. Kadish's Ratings

We used Dr. Kadish to repair a bone chip on my sons toe. First, he took the time to fully explain his diognosis and what we should expect from the surgery. The surgery went well and there were not any surprises. The office staff was outstanding and always offered me a cup of coffee or something to drink. They were so pleasant that I missed them after our office visits were completed. I would refere anyone with a foot problem to this office.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Kadish to be honest and knowledgeable. He took time to answer all my lengthy questions. I was looking for laser treatment of toe fungus, which is expensive. I spent time shopping and checking online references. The first podiatrist I went to (NOT Dr. Kadish) diagnosed me with all ten toes needing treatment for which that doc charged $1,000. 88% effective and if it doesn't work, another $1,000. Dr. Kadish said I only had 5 toes that needed treatment, and showed me why. He charges $150 per toe and for the money you get three treatments. I felt he was much more determined to fix the problem rather than rack up repetitive charges.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

Excellent care from doc and staff. Efficient and helpful. Never waited more than 10 minutes over the course of 3 months. Efficient, explained all options and procedures in detail; answered all questions. Great experience with an excellent outcome. Would use Dr. Kadish again and have recommended him to many others.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr. Kadish and his staff. I brought my Mom there to get a second opinion about her foot and was througly pleased with Dr. Kadish, his professionalism, patience, and bedside manner. My Mom had been fighting an infected/diabetic foot for years and had been in and out of the hospital. After seeing Dr. Kadish, my Mom's foot is completely healed, she is mobile and is now active and working out again which has helped her with her overall physical and mental health. Thank you Dr. Kadish for your persistence with the follow-up visitis to make sure my Mom's foot was treated correctly. My Mom continues to see Dr. Kadish on a regular basis and finds her visites well worth the trip. Thank you for providing the solutions needed to help my Mom's foot.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

had to wait over hour for sceduled time of appointment and foot still hurting

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Robert Kadish. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kadish is by far one of the most professional but also caring MD's I have ever come across. I came in for a simple in office procedure and had some issues through the healing process. I did not have to leave a million messages or go through automated systems to have my concerns heard and handled. I am very confident and pleased with Dr. Kadish and his staff!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Great group of people, starting with the receptionist through Dr. Kadish. Glad I took the time to go and thankful that I picked them. All were pleasant beyond the norm and extremely helpful.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kadish rocks! He is so so knowledgeable and sweet. He took 30 min explaining to me what was causing my ball of the foot to be in pain. I have never met a doc who spends so much time with patients! Girls are sweeties too.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Kadish for 2 ingrown toe nails. He only did one at a time for safety and health reasons, so I had 2 co-pays of $40. I also chose to purchase a kit with special ointment to help with the healing for $35. The procedure went smoothly, with no pain at all. I had my procedures done at his Laplace office on Airline highway. I would highly recommend Dr. Kadish to anyone in the Metro New Orleans region.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag