Rate Dr. William D. Gift

Dr. William D. Gift's Ratings

I visited Dr Gift during my 38th and 39th week of pregnancy as I had difficulty sleeping on right side and had swollen feet. In the first visit Dr aligned my hip bone and backbone. Few days after the 1st visit I was able to sleep on my right side comfortably and my swollen legs were completely normal. In the 2nd visit Dr performed websters technique to align my pelvis and demonstrated few techniques to my husband to spupport me during the labor. After the 2nd visit I noticed that the baby dropped slightly compared to before. I wish I visited the Dr earlier, I definitely will be going back if I need alignment in the future. Thank you Dr Gift!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

There was great service and the office was very clean. They respected me and treated me fair. They listened to my needs and quickly attended to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][697256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Great treatment, and very adept at what he does; however there are some concerns that I have with billing and records. These issues more or less nullify Dr. Gift's excellent expertise. This is unfortunate however this, (coupled with his unwillingness to submit records to my insurance company has become a major issue. He is the best at what he does however - Hands Down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][697255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

VERY GREAT CHIROPRACTOR! I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIANCE AND ALOT OF HELP OF PAIN RELIEF FROM A NECK INDJURY DUE TO A CAR ACCIDENT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][697254].votes_count ]]