Rate Dr. James ROSE

Dr. James ROSE's Ratings

Dr. Rose is an Angel from God walking around playing doctor. The words AMAZING, BRILLIANT, GENIUS, KIND, LOVING, and LIFE SAVER don't do enough to even describe this Angel!!! He is a miracle worker!!!

After being told by several different doctors I had in inoperable brain tumor and there was nothing they could do for me but send me home I found Dr.Rose. I called and spoke to his nurse at the time Joanie in Houston,TX. Dr.Rose happened to over hear the conversation and asked Joanie to have me in the office first thing the next morning with my CT Scans of my brain. Next morning I showed up and Dr.Rose said... "I can get it! I can't guarantee what you'll be like when you wake up if you wake up but I can get it!!"

The morning of surgery He wore a superman shirt underneath his scrubs. I'll never forget that. He was so calm and so reassuring that everything was going to be just fine. 10 and half years later.....here I am. I'm happy to say Dr.Rose saved my life and now gets to operate on my spine due to broken discs. He is a true gift from God!!!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Best neurosurgeon!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rose is a brilliant surgeon who saved my life as an aneurysm grew larger and more dangerous. His explanation on how the procedure was great, but the notice given to me on how I'd feel after surgery for 90 days was very hard for me. But, there were so many neurologist personnel around I feel they could have given me verbal messages as well.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rose saved my live after I broke my neck. He is the single best doctor I have ever dealt with. He has a great personality and and an excellent attitude. Before surgery I had limited use of my legs, left arm and some fingers, but after surgery I regained complete use of all my extremeties. I was 100 percent back to normal, only 3 months after the surgery. I am also a college student so I was unable to pay for the entire bill so Dr. Rose's office gave me a 50 percent discount on the bill. I truly owe him my life and I am so grateful that he was the surgeon on call that night.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag