Rate Dr. James ROSE

Dr. James ROSE's Ratings

Best neurosurgeon!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rose is a brilliant surgeon who saved my life as an aneurysm grew larger and more dangerous. His explanation on how the procedure was great, but the notice given to me on how I'd feel after surgery for 90 days was very hard for me. But, there were so many neurologist personnel around I feel they could have given me verbal messages as well.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rose saved my live after I broke my neck. He is the single best doctor I have ever dealt with. He has a great personality and and an excellent attitude. Before surgery I had limited use of my legs, left arm and some fingers, but after surgery I regained complete use of all my extremeties. I was 100 percent back to normal, only 3 months after the surgery. I am also a college student so I was unable to pay for the entire bill so Dr. Rose's office gave me a 50 percent discount on the bill. I truly owe him my life and I am so grateful that he was the surgeon on call that night.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag