Rate Dr. Alyssa R. Zwarych

Dr. Alyssa R. Zwarych's Ratings

My daughter has seen Dr Zwarych since she was born 7 years ago. I have never had any complaints with Dr Z. She is knowledgeable, caring and remembers my kids when I bring them in. My daughter had a staph infection when she was 10 months old and Dr Z helped her get better. Other than that, she has had no major issues. Dr Z is great with every day check ups as well. Our family is vegetarian and not once did Dr Z insult our choice by suggesting our daughters eat some meat. She did have a grumpy nurse for a while but that nurse is no longer there. And the other nurses are excellent. We have had some long waits but this has gotten better now that there are more than just 3 doctors on staff. Unfortunately Dr Z now practices in Wesley Chapel and my oldest daughter was sad to hear she left the West Tampa office. We wish her the best of luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2215087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Nice doc but her new nurse horrific and treats you like you are completely ignorant. Sometimes long wait time. Once she is out of office, don't expect to see her back. Forgetful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][88879].votes_count ]]