Dr. JAMISON W. CHANG

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. JAMISON W. CHANG has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "JAMISON" to "JAMISON W."
RID: 2585213
14/03/13 5 5 5 5 My 86 year old mother recently moved to Staunton and needed to establish a relationship with a new doctor. I went with her for her first visit with Dr. Chang. I could not have been more pleased and impressed. Dr. Chang listened to her, asked questions, showed a genuine interest and asked me for input only as needed. He was very empathetic with her struggle with the challenges of aging including decreasing mobility and chronic pain and made excellent recommendations for different approaches but ultimately allowed her to make treatment choices. I was so happy with the experience that I immediately recommended him to my husband who has now seen Dr. Change twice and agrees with me wholeheartedly. I too will be asking Dr. Chang to become my primary care physician. If you are looking for a doctor in Staunton I urge you to make an appointment with Dr. Chang. You will be so glad you did.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 2491684
06/12/12 5 4 5 5 As a first time patient, Dr. Jamison showed a genuine interest in my health history and took a lot of time with me. He is relatively new to his practice in Staunton, Va at the Staunton Medical Associates, however I hope he will be my doctor for a long time to come.
Insurance: Aetna