Rate Dr. Clarke D. Espy

Dr. Clarke D. Espy's Ratings

Dr. Espy has always been considered the best doctor out there. Hes compassionate and smart as hell! But it bothers me that he is not with a hospital any more. He is determined to help you but sometimes you feel like theres no back up if something goes wrong. In my opinion, he should team up with an associate incase of hospital issues.

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Espy has helped me tremendously with brain chemistry, anxiety, concentration issues and my sleep disorder. Prior to my seeing him, he helped my grandmother when she'd had a brain aneurism. He is so thorough and knowledgable and you never feel like he's rushing you through your appointment. He takes his time and asks questions, actually listens to your answers and evaluates. He's always taken me on time for my appointments and although I do find his front desk lady to be really weird and fairly unprofessional, Dr Espy is so awesome that I just tolerate her weirdness.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Espy literally saved my Mothers life! With his quick diagnosis that 2 other doctors completely missed she is now healthy and getting back to a normal beautiful life. We can't thank Dr Espy enough for his insight, brilliance and guidance thru this stressful time.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Espy is a great doctor. So patient and caring. Hard to find doctors like him these days.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Espy has been my doctor for a long time. All doctors should be like him. He listens to you, does not make you feel rushed and knows how to help you. I definitely recommend him, he knows his stuff!

Submitted June 2, 2012 | flag

wonderful doctor. Highly reccommend. After dealing with doctors that are practically guessing, Dr. Espy makes you able to breathe again. He's great.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

extremely knowledgable and kind hearted doctor. I am grateful to have been examined by him. I have alot of faith that he can help me.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag