Rate Dr. David E. LIBERT

Dr. David E. LIBERT's Ratings

We have been with Dr. Libert for years, he really is off the charts when it comes to his knowledge about his patients conditions. We currently attend one of his therapy groups and it has been very helpful. He is very good about returning phone calls, usually within the hour, and is always helpful. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family who are in need of a neuropsychologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

He was very helpful. I liked how well he explains his diagnoses. Many health care professionals do not have this ability. He seemed like he wants to be of help, and he is very straightforward. It was probably the most uncomplicated visits I ever had to a mental health professional in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][88991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Libert to anyone in need. He and his staff are very helpful and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][88990].votes_count ]]