Rate Dr. LARRY T. KHOO

Dr. LARRY T. KHOO's Ratings

Dr. Khoo and his staff are amazing, so amazing that I have switched my insurance 3 times to be able to continue to see him. I have seen other neurosurgeons but I would neverlet them open me up. Dr.Khoo and staff all have the kindest empathy for their patients. When you are facing a lide time of spinal problems you want to know that your doctor & his staff will help you to get through all of the bumpy roads you are headed down. Dr.Khoo has always made me feel like I was the most important patient he had when in fact I knew he had 100s but when you are in his office you are the most important at that time. Which just makes your whole ordeal that much better.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2013 | flag

Went thru multiple surgeries and surgeons, but only Dr. Khoo, who is knowledgable to my rare situation, helped me through this long journey. Now I'm able to walk again, and I'm totally off narcotics. Thank you Dr. Khoo. Even though your waiting room takes longer than most, but the patience is worth it.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2012 | flag

This man has saved my life. He has operated on 3 members of my family. I had a doctor who wanted to dos surgery that would have paralized me. Dr. Khoo has done 4 surgeries on me & not from mistakes he madebut because of a heritary illness that I have. His bedside manner was wonderful andi have never trusted a doctor or felt as well taken cats of by staff as I have at Dr. Khoo's office. In my book, I would NEVER let someone else operate on me. He is a always been cutting edge and he has made it possible for me to be a mom who could at least be semi active with my children and I am able to take care of my family most days. Since he has come into my families life he has added truly to the quality of it.Its even to a place were my kids don't want me to see any other surgeon they love him and so do I. I could never express enough thanks to him and his entire staff.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Khoo is an outstanding surgeon and a kind & caring person. He performed two complex spinal surgeries (#4 & 5 of 6) on me and did 4 on my adult daughter. We LOVE Dr. Khoo & his staff. He is a genius & inventor. A pioneer in "minimaly invasive" spinal surgery.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Some people blame their doctors for their condition. I do not. I spent years in pain prior to a surgery performed by Dr. Khoo. He saw me, reviewed my films, explained the proposed resolution, and performed the surgery efficiently and effectively. His staff is awesome and always courteous. Is my pain completely gone? No. But, it went from excruciating, to irritating and I consider that a success. Its clear to me that my spine has more than one problem, and possibly more surgeries will be required. I would go back to Dr. Khoo for my next surgery if its required.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

This doctor completely destroyed my life. Had I known what he was going to do to my life I would have never gone to him.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag