Rate Dr. Craig M. Wiseman

Dr. Craig M. Wiseman's Ratings

I have been under Doctor Wiseman, Craig care for about two years for two injuries that I had at work. I needed to have an arthroscopy surgery on my right shoulder twice. I was very scare, and on my first visit Dr. Wiseman after he explained to me all about the procedures of the surgery, and with his confidence and smile, I felt calm. I'm glad that he is my doctor, PLUS he has a wonderfull staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2215284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Excellent doctor, Surgery went better then expected .I would recommend DR.Wiseman for your knee problems. He is the Greatest. Thank you Dr.Wiseman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][89020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

He and his staff were absolutely wonderful, very professional and helpful. I felt that my fast recovery was because they all were so helpful and knowledgeable and I was in good hands. Couldn't have asked for better care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][89019].votes_count ]]