Rate Dr. Sabine Liske

Dr. Sabine Liske's Ratings

She is sooooo excellent. I would recommend every one to her clinic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Liske is truly wonderful. She has years of experience and has seen it all, so to those who say she seems "dismissive", I would say that she just isn't an alarmist. She has a clear way of explaining things, and doesn't get rattled easily. Exactly what I was looking for in a doctor. If you want or need a doctor to hold your hand and freak out over every tiny thing, perhaps she isn't the OB for you. I have recommended several girlfriends to her and have had nothing but rave reviews. Currently, I am seeing her for my third oregnancy. We love Dr Liske!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Overall, my experience with Dr. Liske is just okay. I find her to be somewhat cold, distant, and dismissive of any concerns. It seems she's memorized a few speeches about concerns that may arise and simply recites them when asked questions. I often feel rushed through appointments and generally don't feel she cares all that much about me or my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672439].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Horrible Doctor. Don't bother with her, find someone who will spend more than 2 minutes with you in your appt. My 20 week appt i told her the stick that you have to pee on changed colours, she took my blood pressure, and listened to the heartbeat and sent me packing. at 24 weeks my water broke due to an infection. Clearly if she listened to the concerns of her patients instead of rushing them out after waiting over an hour for her, she might be considered decent. For my six week followup after birth her bedside manners for doing the exam was just horrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662337].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

I simply love Dr. Liske and her receptionist Michelle. They are wonderful, knowledgeable and compassionate. In fact, I have often joked with Dr. Liske that the reason I would want a third child is to be under her care again! I was quite nervous through both my pregnancies, as I had miscarried in the past, and she reassured me every step of the way. I was also, quite frankly, terrified of the prospect of labour and delivery, and it turned out to be a piece of cake each time! THANK YOU THANK YOU Best. Doctor. Ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Liske has a friendly, calming demeanour and clearly knows her stuff. She delivered my twins (on the evening of her wedding anniversary!) and handled the second baby flipping after the first was out in a quick and professional manor. I'm convinced most doctors would have done an emergency c-section, but she confidently delivered him feet-first. Sure, sometimes you have to wait a few minutes for your appointment, but if she is running late it is because she was delivering a baby!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Liske. She is calm, supportive and reassuring. She cared for me during my pregnancy and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. So nice, so helpful. She is very busy but its understandable as she is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

2 daughters safely delivered with calm and professionalism, what more could I ask for?!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr. Liske is thorough, calming and compassionate. I saw her for gyno concerns 25 years post c-section (by another doc) She was reassuring and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I went to hospital after having an incomplete miscarriage at home (9 weeks along). My husband and I were both terrified and I was in such pain. Dr. Liske had an ultrasound done on me and advised on my options. She was so calm and helpful and even gave us extra time to decide what we wanted to do. We decided to finish the ordeal with a D&C and eventhough I was nervous, this being my first ever "procedure", Dr. Liske imparted a sense of calm in that operating room for which I will be forever greatful. I came out of it with zero complications and am going to be just fine. She's amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962530].votes_count ]]