You may also like

Rate Dr. Sabine Liske

Dr. Sabine Liske's Ratings

Wonderful! She makes you feel at ease and doesn't make you feel nervous at all. I had her for my first pregnancy and I was terrified based on family history and she made me feel more than ok. Delivery and follow up was great as well. She is so calm and collected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Wonderful. She is nice, warm, kind and marvelous at her work. I never faced surgery with less fear or concern and all went well and is healing beautifully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Excellent OBGYN, provides 100 attention to you during the visit. Demonstrates concern her patient. Takes times to explain everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Excellent doctor but staff are nit replying on time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

She is experienced, reassuring and patiently addresses all the questions/concerns despite being quite busy. There is a 15-20 min wait time at the office, but I haven't been to a doc's clinic where that wasn't the case.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I have gone through two pregnancies and one other condition with Dr Liske, and have always had great care. I can appreciate that there maybe delays in seeing her as she does have to deliver babies during the day. I have seen one other ob in the past and all she seem to care about was her appearance, I appreciate Dr Liske because she didn't rush me and took to time to explain everything and answer all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

She is sooooo excellent. I would recommend every one to her clinic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Liske is truly wonderful. She has years of experience and has seen it all, so to those who say she seems "dismissive", I would say that she just isn't an alarmist. She has a clear way of explaining things, and doesn't get rattled easily. Exactly what I was looking for in a doctor. If you want or need a doctor to hold your hand and freak out over every tiny thing, perhaps she isn't the OB for you. I have recommended several girlfriends to her and have had nothing but rave reviews. Currently, I am seeing her for my third oregnancy. We love Dr Liske!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2714322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Overall, my experience with Dr. Liske is just okay. I find her to be somewhat cold, distant, and dismissive of any concerns. It seems she's memorized a few speeches about concerns that may arise and simply recites them when asked questions. I often feel rushed through appointments and generally don't feel she cares all that much about me or my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672439].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Horrible Doctor. Don't bother with her, find someone who will spend more than 2 minutes with you in your appt. My 20 week appt i told her the stick that you have to pee on changed colours, she took my blood pressure, and listened to the heartbeat and sent me packing. at 24 weeks my water broke due to an infection. Clearly if she listened to the concerns of her patients instead of rushing them out after waiting over an hour for her, she might be considered decent. For my six week followup after birth her bedside manners for doing the exam was just horrible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2662337].votes_count ]]