Rate Dr. Sabine Liske

Dr. Sabine Liske's Ratings

Dr. Liske is thorough, calming and compassionate. I saw her for gyno concerns 25 years post c-section (by another doc) She was reassuring and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I went to hospital after having an incomplete miscarriage at home (9 weeks along). My husband and I were both terrified and I was in such pain. Dr. Liske had an ultrasound done on me and advised on my options. She was so calm and helpful and even gave us extra time to decide what we wanted to do. We decided to finish the ordeal with a D&C and eventhough I was nervous, this being my first ever "procedure", Dr. Liske imparted a sense of calm in that operating room for which I will be forever greatful. I came out of it with zero complications and am going to be just fine. She's amazing.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Liske is the best gynecologist out there. I saw her during my pregnancy and then I had the pleasure of her delivering my son, there was a chance I could have been cared by another doctor in her absence. It was the best experience from start to finish. She knew exactly what she was doing and performed an episiotomy which healed perfect. My only complaint is the wait time for check ups but she is so worth it, plus she is very apologetic when shes running late. Thank you Dr. Liske for everything, I will definitely see you again if I am blessed with another baby.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Liske was my OBGYN for my first baby. She was really great. Appointments were quick and to the point. Sometimes I felt that Dr. Liske was in a rush to get to her next

Submitted June 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Liske was wonderful. It was my first pregnancy and it was with twins and I couldn't have asked for better care. Even though she is very busy she never made me feel rushed and answered all my questions. She is so calming and makes you feel like she really cares about you. I had a few complications during my pregnancy and she never hesitated to send me for additional appointments or treatments. My girls came a little early so she was on vacation when I had my CS but the next morning she was in my room checking in on us and did so the entire time I was there. I also almost want more just to have her as my doctor! I wish she could be my GP. The only complaint I had was the wait times because I was taking time off work to be there and at times had to wait 30-60 minutes for my appointment that was only 5 minutes long. Her receptionist is also wonderful and very friendly so you can talk to her while you wait!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr.Liske has been my O.B for all three of my children, ages 13, 10 and 2 1/2. She has been a calming force in the delivery room. When our first child's heart rate dropped drastically, she kept calm and focused, which was a great reassurance. I look forward to having her as my O.B for your fourth child, due this July, 2011. Thank you Dr. Liske, for your patience, your knowledge and your calming nature.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr.Liske is a fantastic doctor and she was wonderful during my daughters delivery. She has a genuine concern for you and is super friendly. Like any doctors office she's busy and the wait can sometimes be longer than anticipated but I never had to wait an excessive amount of time. I would highly recommend her!

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Liske is a wonderful specialist and I strongly recommend her for high risk pregnancies. I was with her for my whole pregnancy which was very risky (hypertension, bleeding, ect.) Every time, when I was in ER, she was with me (even if it was 2 a.m.!). Hospital staff paged her and she arrived in 10-15 min. (I had "false alarms" every 2 weeks since I was at 13th week). She delivered my 34.5 weeks premature baby though CS and everything was great! We love Dr.Liske and we are very grateful! God bless her!

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

Never ever on time yet scolds you if you are late!!! Found a new ob/gyn. Remember that we employ doctor's and pay them. Will not recommend her to anyone. Few times I did see her my wait time was in excess of an hour. I believe appointments are overbooked and she's trying to cram in every dollar possible.

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Liske is a wonderful obstetrician and I feel lucky to haev been under her care. She delivered both my children via c-section and I found her always to be very knowledgeable, professional, calm and understanding. In the event of an emergency, I would want to be under her care. I have very rarely had to wait for an appointment. The times when I have, it was because she was delivering a baby at the hospital next door. Aware of her schedule, each time she apologized profusely and repeatedly to all of her patients. Really who wouldn't be understanding of these types of situations, I do not know.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2009 | flag