Rate Dr. John J. Vann

Dr. John J. Vann's Ratings

I have 5 children that all have seen Dr John Vann for the last 18 years... he is an awesome doctor and his staff is wonderful!! The office is easy to get an appointment ... the staff is great!! The whole office is knowledgeable!!

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

We've enjoyed having Dr Vann for all three of our children. Low wait times, helpful staff, and he always allows plenty of time for appointments so we're not rushed.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vann is AWESOME he answers all my questions and concerns. What I like about Dr. Vann is he easy to talk to which is a very comfortable feeling and that he takes his time to address my concerns and never rushes. I would recommend him to anyone who has a child. The pedi in Omaha and I went through several and I was referred to him and glad I took his advice.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr Vann is one of kind and you couldnt ask for a better dr to be in charge of your childrens health care..

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Vann is awesome! My kids still love going to him ( and they are teens now), and his knowledge is amazing. He explains everything to both the parents and kids and he often has a med student shadow him ( if you are uncomfortable with that, he doesn't have them stay). I can't imagine anyone not feeling extremely comfortable with Dr. Vann, he just has that type of personality which can relate to all types of people. I dread the day my kids get too old and have to find a new doctor bc we are very spoiled with Dr. Vann.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Vann is very friendly. I have not had to wait for him at appointments or had appointments cancelled. I have not felt rushed at an appointment or felt that I am asking "silly" questions. He always has information ready and is open to discussion of issues. His nursing staff is patient and friendly.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag