Rate Dr. Mahnaz Behboodikhah

Dr. Mahnaz Behboodikhah's Ratings

Very intelligent, compassionate and skilled. I would recommend her highly and without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr B basically saved my life in 1997 when a staff infection, endocarditis , took out my aortic valve & almost killed me. She assembled a great team of infectious disease specialist, cardiac surgeon, eye specialist, She proved to be extremely competent, compassionate , and comforting in a very scary, life threatening situation. I would not hesitate to work with her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

She said my wife's aunt needed a pacemaker. She performed surgery to install one. The surgical site and the pacemaker became infected with MERSA Staph and another life threatening infection. Ultimately, she had to remove it. Then, almost two months later when the life-threatening infections had been cleared up via six weeks of an antibiotic via an IV, she said the pacemaker did not have to be re-inserted! The implication we got was that it was never necessary in the first place. Very poor experience and I would not recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][89172].votes_count ]]