Rate Dr. JAMES L. TUGGLE

Dr. JAMES L. TUGGLE's Ratings

My wife dragged me to the doctor. I do not like going to doctors, but Dr. Tuggle was not too bad. He checked my testosterone levels and I do feel better.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

I came to Dr. Tuggle with hormone issues which had really affected my weight. We worked through my problems and with his patience I not only feel much better but my weight is down. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

I walked in believing I was seeing Dr Aidun. Stated I had an appointment at 9 am. The receptionist did not question why I was not on her appointment calendar, but took my name, and gave me new patient paperwork to fill out. Although I was a bit confused, I assumed Dr Tuggle was a colleague of Dr Aidun. After his consult I left with lab order and paid my 69.00 fee. Upon leaving I saw a phone message from Dr Aidun's office. I called back and said I had seen Dr Tuggle, whom I believed was Dr Aidun's colleague. I was informed the 2 office suite numbers, 610 and 620 often cause others to walk into the wrong suite. Both are naturopaths. When I called Dr Tuggle's office to complain , the receptionist said they often get walk ins and she just thought I was a walk in.She did not seem to care that I lost money, and wasted my time being seen by their office by mistake. This office needs to compensate me and ensure the customer is in the right place, knowing full well these mix ups occur often

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

This individual gives the concept of natural health care a bad reputation. Dr. Tuggle contradicted himself on several occasions and misdiagnosed the condition. The frustration mounted with his unprofessional approach to the issue.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Tuggle and Emily for over 10years. I rely on them to help with almost any health problems. Both will direct me in the right direction when other care is more appropriate. I trust them implicitly, and never ever feel like just another appointment. They have proved over and over that they care more about my well being than milking the cow. And if they don't know an answer, they will find out or find out who would know how to help me. Honest and clear communication all the time.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgeable about hormones and weight loss.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr Tuggle was very knowledgeable and came up with answers when others had quit looking.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag