Rate Dr. Frank Procaccino

Dr. Frank Procaccino's Ratings

Dr. Procaccino is a terrible doctor and he is unprofessional and has the "God" syndrome. He is not open to listening to patients, he insists on doing your procedure on his terms and is not considerate of the patients needs. He is rude, and I am happy to report "there are better Gastroenterologists" in the Alexandria area. He is not personable and I am so happy he is not doing my procedure because of his insensitivity.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

I found him very professional and easy to talk about uncomfortable issues. I did not have any wait problems when I saw him. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends who needed help.

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

I'm long over due on commenting but I just had to give kudos when it's due. Its very rare to find a doctor like Dr. Procaccino. Not only was he very knowledgeable but he was thorough and patient with his explaination of things. I actually felt like he wants the best for his patients not what will make him more money. I wish there were more doctors like him in every area of medicine. God Bless him.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

Highly recommend. His questions were very thorough, and he also patiently listened to my symptoms. Took him just a few minutes to pinpoint a problem I've had for quite some time. Office staff was polite and quick.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Best doctor I've been to. I've seen many doctors for my intestinal problem to no avail until doctor Procaccino. I was about to give up on all doctors because I was always misdiagnosed. He asked lots of questions and got to the root of the problem. He gave many suggestions that were helpful.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2011 | flag

He is the best doctor and he actually saved me from the depths of hell called Crohns. I had been misdiagnosed over and over and he was the only one that got it right and me on my well to a normal life. He is a kind, gentle man with a caring bedside manner. I would not go to any other doctor to get my tummy right.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

This is a strong doctor with good skills and a good personality. He will spend as much time as you require. The downside is that waiting time can be excessive and the staff, while pleasant, does make mistakes. (Always double check appointments, authorizations, referrals, etc.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2009 | flag

You will be in the waiting room for a minimum of 1 hour, guaranteed, as he is ALWAYS running way behind schedule. It takes a lot of patience to wait on him. Might as well show up one hour late to your appointment. No wait, don't do that, you'll be there for 2 hours. Once you get in, he is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2009 | flag

Excellent Doctor, highly recommended. He really took the time to hear me out and let me explained my symptoms, unlike other doctors who rush in to give their patients a diagnosis. He was extremely nice and explained really well the steps I should take as a patient in other to get well.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2008 | flag

Not helpful, long waits, unnecessary procedures

Submitted Sept. 28, 2008 | flag