Rate Dr. John S. Supance

Dr. John S. Supance's Ratings

Dr. Supance is a fantastic and extremely knowledgeable, thorough and dedicated doctor.He has been my child's ear doctor for the past twenty-nine years and I hope he never retires.My adult child has a progressive hearing loss and he watches her ears like a hawk.I have complete confidence in him.He is dedicated to helping people with special needs who can be somewhat difficult to treat, but that does not deter him from going the extra mile and devoting himself to their care.Dr. Supance is concerned with the whole patient and complete medical history and not just their ears. He includes the family and informs them of every possibility in the child's care. I do not know why no one has taken the time to rate this doctor. He deserves the strongest of accolades.This rating system will only allow a 5 but I would give him a million if I could. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Supance care for my daughter who is 100% disabled since birth.I am very selective when choosing doctors.He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][89758].votes_count ]]