Rate Dr. Aneel Kaushik

Dr. Aneel Kaushik's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kaushik was patient, respectful, listened carefully and addressed all concerns. One of the best doctors I have ever seen.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

What an absolute pleasure it was to see this Doctor. I'm kind of accustomed to the long waits that may happen at Appletree clinic, and let me tell you, this guy was worth the wait. After a horrible experience with a different doctor earlier that day, Dr. Kaushik was warm, genuinely concerned, thorough, knowledgeable, and so, so easy to talk to. Thank goodness. Not only did he make me feel so comfortable and in good hands, he corrected a lot of weird stuff that the previous doctor had told me. He went above and beyond, gave me so much useful information and finally the referral that I had been seeking. Talk about trusting your instincts, eh? If you're looking for a doctor who is kind, personable, friendly, and extremely professional, and will put you on the right path, Dr.Kaushik is your man.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Definitely one of the best doctors I've had in Ottawa. He is sensitive to the patient's concerns about their health, and is very thorough in the diagnosis. He even went so far as to find a specialist and followed up in future visits. We're very lucky to have a caring doctor such as Dr. Kaushik in Ottawa.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kaushik was AMAZING. I was so fortunate to find him. He is prompt, courteous, knowledgable and supportive. His bedside manner is impeccable. He is kind, patient, caring, thorough & charming and good looking. I was scheduled for an annual physical exam today. He addressed all questions I had. He dealt with all my concerns in once (unlike other doctors: one problem per visit). He took his time to listen, no rushes. I am also so happy that he accepted me as my family doctor. He made me feel completely at ease & he truly is wonderful. I really can't say enough about it! A++++ :-) Highly recommended! His staff (Garen) is absolutely wonderful too, very helpful and friendly.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

Outstanding! I have just seen Dr Kaushik. He is a real gentleman, respectful, non-judgmental and above all very knowledgeable. I will follow him to whichever clinic he might be working.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

Just saw Dr. Kaushik about an hour ago. Top notch doctor and will be my go to guy in Ottawa (Im originally from Toronto). Im fortunate enough to have parents as Doctor's and I can appreciate this Doctor's knowledge and time. Diagnosed with prostatits after 3 weeks of pain -- to which another Appletree Doctor had me take medication that wouldnt even penetrate to the prostate. He indicated that a future visit to a urologist may be needed -- all in all, showing he knows his stuff and isnt afraid to refer you when needed. 5 star for this Dr -- Appletree, you lucked out.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

I was his patient in Toronto and still miss having him as my doctor. You people in Ottawa are lucky to have him! He was an excellent doctor for me and went above and beyond to be supportive when I was going through a lot. Always makes time for his patients even if it means staying late or squeezing someone in. Great bedside manner and sense of humour!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

I love this doctor. He looked after my late husband when we were desperate to diagnose him, and now I follow him to whichever clinic he might be working at when I need him. It's a shame this doctor does not have his own practice - since the only downfall to seeing him is having to deal with the staff at Appletree Medical.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

I have been Dr. Kaushik's patient for two years. The many visits to the walk in clinic to address my many health problems, gave me the opportunity to make an opinion about Dr. Kaushik. If it is to compare him with the one he was two years ago, I can say is that he continued to prove the excellent qualitties that he displayed from the first consultations and that are at basis of my loyalty as a patient and, also, corrected the "punctuality" issue. Dr. Kaushik is a great diagnostician who approaches the patients with professionalism and genuine empathy. Sharp, great observer, outstanding communicator, knowledgeable, energetic, Dr. Kaushik diagnoses quickly while listening actively to the patient. These traits are wonderfully complemented by communication and interpersonal skills and a golden heart, balsam for the patient. He finds the time to provide professional advice and reassure the patient. Not in the least, I enjoy his sense of humor. Best wishes for a long career and a happy life!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag