Rate Dr. Aneel Kaushik

Dr. Aneel Kaushik's Ratings

Really good doctor in my experience so far, and works at a convenient location.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Great doctor. Very nice. Great bedside manner. I will also follow him to whatever clinic he is working in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Proactive and caring.... After 4 years of coming in to see him he is now ny family doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Wonderful doctor with fantastic bedside manners. I can't say this about many of the doctors at Appletree - most of whom I find rushed, arrogant, and rude. But Dr. Kaushik is kind, friendly, and helpful. He actually takes the time to listen and give knowledgeable information before providing a diagnosis or rushing out the door. I will gladly wait to see this doctor over any others at the walk-in.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

I've been returning to Dr. K for a while now. He's smart, genuine, kind, he's got a killer sense of humour and great bedside manner.
He's even helped me with my eczema. He's got it cleared to a point where I'm not constantly in pain. Something 5 dermatologists couldn't (or wouldn't) do.

If Dr. K gets his own practice, you'd better bet that I'll follow him. Even if he's on the opposite side of town.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2564288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

The best doctor I've ever had. Amazing compassion and bedside manners. He makes one feel listened to and receive the help one needs. The most effective 5-10min. are spent with this awesome doc.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Worth the wait. Kind, caring, and efficient. Only Dr I will see.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2539522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Kaushik was patient, respectful, listened carefully and addressed all concerns. One of the best doctors I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1962979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

What an absolute pleasure it was to see this Doctor. I'm kind of accustomed to the long waits that may happen at Appletree clinic, and let me tell you, this guy was worth the wait. After a horrible experience with a different doctor earlier that day, Dr. Kaushik was warm, genuinely concerned, thorough, knowledgeable, and so, so easy to talk to. Thank goodness. Not only did he make me feel so comfortable and in good hands, he corrected a lot of weird stuff that the previous doctor had told me. He went above and beyond, gave me so much useful information and finally the referral that I had been seeking. Talk about trusting your instincts, eh? If you're looking for a doctor who is kind, personable, friendly, and extremely professional, and will put you on the right path, Dr.Kaushik is your man.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1962978].votes_count ]]