Rate Dr. Antonella Morra

Dr. Antonella Morra's Ratings

This doctor should not be practicing medicine. She was at Trillium hospital as the pediatrician on-call for the delivery of my baby. After going through over 24 hours of labour, she and the nurse on staff bullied and threatened me. She tried VERY hard to have my baby separated from me right after birth and put into the intensive care nursery (for no reason - blood tests from the lab did not support this) and would not allow me to breast-feed even though this is known to be the best thing for baby. Luckily, I am an educated woman and knew what was best for my baby. She completely tainted my birthing experience as a first-time mother. I feel sorry for any other mothers/infants who are placed in her care and would strongly recommend another pediatrician if given the choice. She is a complete BULLY!!!! After threatening to take the baby away from me she said "Oh by the way, your baby is completely healthy" under her breath. She is the worst pediatrician I have ever encountered!

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

ABSOLUTE WORST Pediatrician EVER!!!! This doctor has been known to bully new mothers and threaten the health of infants. Please DO NOT see this pediatrician if you care about your little one. I had a completely negative experience with her at Trillium hospital. She made up false conditions that did not manifest themselves. Fortunately I saw another pediatrician that made it clear that what she was trying to treat my baby for was unnecessary and could in fact have caused harm to my baby if I had listened to her and not had a second and third opinion. DO NOT trust her!!!!

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

Dr Morra has been seeing my 13 yr old since she was 4. She is the best pediatrician we could ask for, we feel very blessed to have been giving the privilege to have her as our counsel. When my daughter was 7 or 8, she fell out of a tree and split open her chin, all she kept on asking for through her tears was to be taken to Dr Morra!! She is still wonderful including her staff!

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Morra is the best paediatrician I've had the pleasure of working with. My children love her and she has a great bedside manner with both patients and parents. She is knowledgeable as well as patient, caring and gentle. She goes out of her way to make sure my children get the help they need.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR FROM CANADA !!!!!!!!!!DOCTOR MORRA SHE IS VERY VERY HELPFULL AND CALM AND NICE !!!!AND LIKE A DOCTOR SHE 'S THE NUMBER 1 !!!!

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Morra is a great pediatrician, she took care of my doctor in the neonatal intensive care unit briefly and I was lucky enough to get her as my daughter's pediatrician because she wasn't accepting any more clients. She provides exceptional service and takes the time to pay attention to her patients. We love her.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag

I love Dr Morra as my kids ped. I travel 35 minutes to see her and would have it no other way. i wish she took new patients because I want all my friends with kids to be able to experience the care that my kids do. I always walk out of her office 100% confident. Thank you Dr. Morra.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2010 | flag

We LOVE Dr.Morra! She is the best doctor I have every met. She is my 2 boys pediatrician. She is very knowledgeable, respectful and listens to all our concerns as parents. To top it off she's amazing with children. She interacts with them directly as little people with real concerns and fears but also shares in their joy of just talking about their favourite superhero. I can't say enough about Dr.Morra. I have never left an appointment with her feeling dissatisfied. I'm just so grateful to have her as my children's doctor.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2009 | flag

We have been seeing Dr. Morra for 5 years - pretty much since she opened. We are so grateful to have such a compassionate and caring doctor who strives to do what is best for our children. She listens very carefully to our perspective and works with us to come up with a treatment plan that would work.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2008 | flag

Dr. Morra is FABULOUS.She has seen our daughter since my daughter was born - 3 yrs ago. When she was ill, Dr. Morra saw her 3x/week for a month and then got her into the hospital ASAP. The next day Dr. Morra was there to visit her. She is professional, knowledgeable, kind and personable. Thank you for being a doctor who really cares. Grazie!

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag