Rate Dr. Antonella Morra

Dr. Antonella Morra's Ratings

A welcoming, kind , understanding and aware Pediatrician. We drive 30-45 mins to see her several times a year and worth it. Dr. Morra isn't so quick to issue medication either. She lets Mother Nature takes it's course and advises that if certain symptoms appear then to take the medication. Dr. Morra's staff are also remarkable. Karen is super nice never a negative attitude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Goes above and beyond what most doctors I have met would ever do. I have met many doctors, as my son has a few medical conditions. She listens, follows up and looks into things, even when it seems unlikely. She is always focused on the child and is the kindest, most genuine doctor! Her staff are a pleasure every time. My children are 10 and 6 and she has looked after them both since they were born at Trillium. My drive to her is at least 1 hour and worth it every time, because I know we'll be in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr Morra is an amazing paediatrician. She has cared for my two children since birth and they are 10 and 7 now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

This doctor should not be practicing medicine. She was at Trillium hospital as the pediatrician on-call for the delivery of my baby. After going through over 24 hours of labour, she and the nurse on staff bullied and threatened me. She tried VERY hard to have my baby separated from me right after birth and put into the intensive care nursery (for no reason - blood tests from the lab did not support this) and would not allow me to breast-feed even though this is known to be the best thing for baby. Luckily, I am an educated woman and knew what was best for my baby. She completely tainted my birthing experience as a first-time mother. I feel sorry for any other mothers/infants who are placed in her care and would strongly recommend another pediatrician if given the choice. She is a complete BULLY!!!! After threatening to take the baby away from me she said "Oh by the way, your baby is completely healthy" under her breath. She is the worst pediatrician I have ever encountered!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963062].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 24, 2013

ABSOLUTE WORST Pediatrician EVER!!!! This doctor has been known to bully new mothers and threaten the health of infants. Please DO NOT see this pediatrician if you care about your little one. I had a completely negative experience with her at Trillium hospital. She made up false conditions that did not manifest themselves. Fortunately I saw another pediatrician that made it clear that what she was trying to treat my baby for was unnecessary and could in fact have caused harm to my baby if I had listened to her and not had a second and third opinion. DO NOT trust her!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963061].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr Morra has been seeing my 13 yr old since she was 4. She is the best pediatrician we could ask for, we feel very blessed to have been giving the privilege to have her as our counsel. When my daughter was 7 or 8, she fell out of a tree and split open her chin, all she kept on asking for through her tears was to be taken to Dr Morra!! She is still wonderful including her staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr Morra is the best paediatrician I've had the pleasure of working with. My children love her and she has a great bedside manner with both patients and parents. She is knowledgeable as well as patient, caring and gentle. She goes out of her way to make sure my children get the help they need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR FROM CANADA !!!!!!!!!!DOCTOR MORRA SHE IS VERY VERY HELPFULL AND CALM AND NICE !!!!AND LIKE A DOCTOR SHE 'S THE NUMBER 1 !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Morra is a great pediatrician, she took care of my doctor in the neonatal intensive care unit briefly and I was lucky enough to get her as my daughter's pediatrician because she wasn't accepting any more clients. She provides exceptional service and takes the time to pay attention to her patients. We love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

I love Dr Morra as my kids ped. I travel 35 minutes to see her and would have it no other way. i wish she took new patients because I want all my friends with kids to be able to experience the care that my kids do. I always walk out of her office 100% confident. Thank you Dr. Morra.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963056].votes_count ]]