You may also like

Rate Dr. Israel P. Chambi

Dr. Israel P. Chambi's Ratings

Staff was his wife, who was absolutely horrible to speak to when having medical problems. It seemed she had zero knowledge of the medical industry. My problem steamed from a car accident, hurt my lower spine which needed immediate surgery. After surgery, ended up with Spinal Meningitis, which increase my hospital stay an addition 9 months. Also, infection ruined my fusion which they had to do the entire surgery again at which time the Doctor cracked the medical screw in my spine. After 9 months, 65lbs lost, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting - Insurance and Doctor Chambi decided to send me home were I would be taken care of by my 64 year old mother. After 3 days, I ended up in a coma and was rushed back to the hospital. Another spinal infection, ended up with another fusion in same area which lead to another 3 month stay. Good news, I heard his Medical license was suspended -- Maybe there is a God! PS - chronic Pain is now Killing me and has ruined my life...Thanks for the time to vent!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][90052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Doctor Chambi is a caring Doctor. He does everything to help a patient get better. He does beyond call of duty. I know. I experienced his work. Im one of his success story who survived a life threatening ruptured aneurysm. Aside from having a second chance to live life, he also gave me a normal life. I have NO DISABILITY after brain surgery. Amazing Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Chambi had me wait an hour and then took a phone call right in front of me. He treated me indifferently throughout my attempt to convey the issues at hand and then laughed at my disability. Stereotypical surgeon; only interested in issues that require surgery. If you need anything besides a hole in the head, go somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

highly recommended. Caring doctor. Excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Chambi is an exellent doctor. 2001 raptured aneurysm, was in coma in a 911 situation, near death. Doctor Chambi performed a miraculous brain surgery. He saved my life when I was near death when every minutes counts. After my recovery, I was back to normal. I have no disability. He is a caring doctor. He is highly recommended. Im a living proof of his excellent skills. People calls me a "walking miracle". Survivor of a raptured aneurysm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

I was referred by my orthopedic surgeon, who I love. Dr. Chambi told me all about some young woman who had an inoperable brain tumor. Then, as if to discount what i was seeing him for, he said, 'you should be glad you don't have a brain tumor". What??? Well, yes I'm glad but what does that have to do with anything. He was very odd. I would never go back to him or recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

He always takes as much time as needed to explain everything. He remembers all the facts of my health history and is kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066558].votes_count ]]