Rate Dr. Israel P. Chambi

Dr. Israel P. Chambi's Ratings

Staff was his wife, who was absolutely horrible to speak to when having medical problems. It seemed she had zero knowledge of the medical industry. My problem steamed from a car accident, hurt my lower spine which needed immediate surgery. After surgery, ended up with Spinal Meningitis, which increase my hospital stay an addition 9 months. Also, infection ruined my fusion which they had to do the entire surgery again at which time the Doctor cracked the medical screw in my spine. After 9 months, 65lbs lost, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting - Insurance and Doctor Chambi decided to send me home were I would be taken care of by my 64 year old mother. After 3 days, I ended up in a coma and was rushed back to the hospital. Another spinal infection, ended up with another fusion in same area which lead to another 3 month stay. Good news, I heard his Medical license was suspended -- Maybe there is a God! PS - chronic Pain is now Killing me and has ruined my life...Thanks for the time to vent!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][90052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Doctor Chambi is a caring Doctor. He does everything to help a patient get better. He does beyond call of duty. I know. I experienced his work. Im one of his success story who survived a life threatening ruptured aneurysm. Aside from having a second chance to live life, he also gave me a normal life. I have NO DISABILITY after brain surgery. Amazing Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Chambi had me wait an hour and then took a phone call right in front of me. He treated me indifferently throughout my attempt to convey the issues at hand and then laughed at my disability. Stereotypical surgeon; only interested in issues that require surgery. If you need anything besides a hole in the head, go somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90050].votes_count ]]