Rate Dr. Michael Virro

Dr. Michael Virro's Ratings

Best doctor Hands down. I was unable to concieve for 13 yrs. and now i have a 5 month-old baby girl.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I was out with friends and we spoke about my first sons' birth. McDreamy was my son's OB and this guy is the man. He made us both feel very comfortable and I would highly recommend him to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Virro and his staff are unbelievable. He is a no bs dr and will tell you how it is, but is a super nice guy if you can break his "tough guy" shell! Among everything else he is super knowledgable and I am currently 6 Wks pregnant after my first IVF after 3 years if infertilty!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Have to explain about the staff rating, as staff levels are not consistent. Dr. Virro is great and most of his staff are knowledgeable and very helpful such as Cathy, Tali and Anne-Marie. However, I agree with some previous comments about the receptionist Tina. Her occasional negligence, lack of general knowledge and professionalism can really have a negative impact on patients' lives, and make it difficult to give one rating for all staff. Really hope other staff can help her improve her performance. This will be important for the overall success of the office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2630517].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Virgo and his staff are the best hands down! From the front desk staff Wendy and Tina to Kathy, Tali and Anne-Marie they are the most helpful and compassionate people. They wouldvalwaysvgo above and beyond to help in any way possible.
Dr. Virgo is very knowledgable and if there anything he is not sure about he will get a second opinion from another specialist. If you have infertility issue don't look anywhere else, you must see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

We went to Dr. Virro after 2 failed IVF attempts at CREATE centre, where Dr. Librach didn't have anything to say but to "come back for another one when financially ready..." No reasons were given and no other options were discussed... Talk about "wanting your money" in previous reviews... But Dr. Virro is indeed professional and knowledgeable. If you want answers, just don't forget to ask and he'll be ready to answer and explain in detail. The immunology testing did the trick for us. It is pricey but worth every single penny as we got pregnant NATURALLY to everybody's surprise following several courses of therapy fixing a number of immune problems, no IVF for us YAY!!! Dr. V helped us to have our beautiful baby boy!!!!! We highly recommend him to everybody. If you want a baby, go to DR. Virro and be persistent, patient and stop thinking about money as babies are the most precious thing you can have... If you want comfort and patting on your shoulder, hire a psychologist...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable, extremely willing to allow his patients to help decide their course of treatment without being insulted; a wonderful, dry sense of humour; passionate and professional. Dr Virro respected me when I turned down his first protocol to avoid a certain drug, and he respected us when we went for a double blastocyst transfer, despite him believing it would likely work and end in twins, which for obvious reasons he wants to avoid. We now have a beautiful and healthy baby girl. My only negative experience was with two staff members once or twice where I felt they were rude and out of line. Nurse Kathy is a doll and she is the warm and fuzzy that Dr Virro may not exhibit; but dr V's job isn't to hug us and make us feel better, he's there to make the magic happen and get us pregnant! Everything we went through to become pregnant was totally worth it and I would recommend this Doctor and his clinic to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

People go to him because of infertility he treat them bad. He want only money no proper treatment! Receptionist is very rude. Staff concentrate on collecting money than providing service. It is almost impossible to get an appoint with the doctor even though I was on treatment. Be aware of this clinic. stay away from Dr. Virro office don't have no clue how to speak . Only money no service you will not get any of your money back or value back for your hard earn money.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2560657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I read below comments and it amazes me that when we are dealing with a "crisis" in trying to have a child, we have some who want a doctor to be all warm & fuzzy. He deals with so many patients daily who have issues, he is there to help in figuring out your problem but also tell you what has to be done; whether its something you like to hear or not. The REASON you are seeing him is because you tried with others and they simply failed and now you are going to him b/c of his "success"....literally you are saying, "please help." And he does. He does come across at times as being a straight-shooter but from the same token, he doesn't sugar-coat things, nor does he give you any false pretentions. He tells you the protocols that need to be taken and the treatment needed. I mean that's why we are seeing him, right? For him to help you conceive? We have had 2 attempts with him and we are glad to say we have a beautiful baby girl (1 yr old) and another one on the way, all because of Dr. Virro.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1963169].votes_count ]]