Rate Dr. Robert C. Pennington

Dr. Robert C. Pennington's Ratings

Dr Pennington is new to our area and I was grateful to not have to wait as we have to do at other Dr offices. He was very nice and listened to my problem before offering answers. He is obviously an experienced orthopedic surgeon and I will be recommending him to anyone I know who needs one. He was able to help me by just an injection which has helped my shoulder significantly. His office staff were polite and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

I saw Dr. Pennington for pain in my knee. He was very attentive and examinied not only the knee that hurt but the other knee too. He talked to me before examining and just took the time to listen to me. He gave me a shot in my knee which made the pain go away and this was in October 2011. I was very pleased with Dr. Pennington and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90126].votes_count ]]