Dr. Robert C. Pennington

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/12/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Robert C. Pennington has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.5
RID: 2521710
04/01/13 4 4 5 5 Dr Pennington is new to our area and I was grateful to not have to wait as we have to do at other Dr offices. He was very nice and listened to my problem before offering answers. He is obviously an experienced orthopedic surgeon and I will be recommending him to anyone I know who needs one. He was able to help me by just an injection which has helped my shoulder significantly. His office staff were polite and helpful.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1725563
29/02/12 5 4 5 5 I saw Dr. Pennington for pain in my knee. He was very attentive and examinied not only the knee that hurt but the other knee too. He talked to me before examining and just took the time to listen to me. He gave me a shot in my knee which made the pain go away and this was in October 2011. I was very pleased with Dr. Pennington and his staff.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield