Rate Dr. JOHN E. KILGORE

Dr. JOHN E. KILGORE's Ratings

I did a lot of research before I chose Dr Kilgore. Right hip replacement in Feb. No complications, healed very well. I was in good physical shape so that helped me, at least. The ortho unit he sends his patients to is top notch. Everyone knew what they were doing. Aftercare is very important, too, and Dr Kilgore's protocols apparently cover it all. And this is certainly no make or break as far as major surgery goes, but my scar is very small and barely visible. Other medical personnel who see it say it's 'plastic surgeon' quality stitching. His PA did that, by the way. I also need other hip replaced & though I would prefer the anterior procedure (which Dr Kilgore does not do), neither do any other of the docs on my HMO list. So he will also be doing my left hip. Highly recommend.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag