Rate Dr. Sanford J. Greenberg

Dr. Sanford J. Greenberg's Ratings

He's a dabbler, he doesn't know what he's doing. He had a license in another state and lost it
check it out. be careful be careful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

This doctor knows his stuff and isn't afraid to let you know. If you want an honest doctor you can trust, this is the place to go. Him and his staff are great. You can tell they are a close knit family. They have free give aways every month. I can honestly say, my legs are better looking now that I am 48 than when I was 21.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I went to Dr Greenberg because I had pain in my legs. I always felt like I had to elevate them at the end of the day. Since having been treated by him, I no longer have the urge to put my legs up and the pain is GONE!! I can't thank him enough and to top it off, my insurance helped with it all!! The staff is also very friendly and always makes you feel welcomed. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone in need of vein work!! Next I will try his Coolsculpting procedure!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2216943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

After visiting Dr. Warren I found myself appauled with the gentlemen staffed ther!! I seeked care with DR. Greenberg and I am extremely satisfied with the progress in treatments as well as the enviornment being free from inappropriate comments that make females uncomfortable. Thank you to the staff at Vein Doctor for all you do. I would hate to be stuck in that enviorment as the other office experiences.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][90236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Dr. Greenberg was awesome. I went to get veins treated on my legs, and I am ecstatic about the results. Dr Greenberg and the whole Vein Doctor Medical Group staff was friendly and polite and really made me feel at ease. I would recommend "Dr. G" for any procedure. He is awesome, funny and great to be around

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Definitely the best vein doctor around. I've been to 2 others in the desert before I came to Dr. Greenberg. Don't be misled. There is a HUGE difference in the outcome of these treatments. One doctor was so shaky I thought she would drop the needle. The other one I went to was mean and smelled like he had one too many for lunch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr Greenberg treated me 2 months ago. He has given me so much relief. I can now wear shorts in this summer heat and my legs don't jump around at night anymore. Thank you Dr Greenberg for giving me the confidence I had 20 years ago in wearing shorts. My nights are no longer restless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I went to Dr. Greenberg for 2 painful veins in my left leg. After 10 visits, I am left with more pain in my left leg, constant pain. He claims he did nothing wrong and wants me to have steroid shot. I had steroid shot from my primary physician, and it didnothing to ease my pain. The lower vein he worked on is very prominent and hurts right up to the back of my knee, which keeps me awake at night. The pain I have now is totally different from the pain I had when I initially went to him. I had ultrasound to check for blood clots. I had MRI on the knee to check for whatever they could find. All to no avail. He did some damage in there to the back of my leg and back of knee and now I have constant pain there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90237].votes_count ]]