Dr. Craig R. Aaronson

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Craig R. Aaronson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6
RID: 5313278
27/03/14 5 5 5 5 He is extremely friendly knowledgeable, I felt very comfortable and at ease within the first 10 min. min. of my first visit. The 2 receptionist we did see were extremely friendly and made us feel very comfortable. If ratings were stars from 1-5 I would give Dr. Aaronson and his staff 6 stars they are the best and also kid friendly. Patient Arnulfo Gonzalez Sr.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 3773490
20/01/14 4 4 4 4 Dr. Aaronson immediately knew what was wrong with me; prescribed medicine that worked quickly and instructed me how to treat the wounds. He was a very nice person and I would definitely go back to him.  Respond
RID: 3623239
03/12/13 4 4 4 5 after surgery he took great care to ensure that my recovery was one hundred percent. i am very grateful to have him as my physician. took the time to explain my diagnosis and surigical procedure and what outcome i could expect.
Insurance: AARP
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Craig" to "Craig R."
RID: 2911548
14/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Aaronson has treated me for over 10 years, he is friendly, caring and knowledgeable. His staff has been helpful in getting my appointments in a timely manner and have said they enjoy working for this Dr. I appreciated his caring attitude before and after surgery. I was impressed again when the nurses make positive comments about him during preop. He has helped me understand my condition. I have recommended him to many people and will continue to do the same.  Respond
RID: 2707645
12/07/13 5 4 5 5 I had a great experience with Dr. Asronson & his staff.. Had a great consultation before & after my surgery .. I will recommend Dr. Aaronson to everyone.
RID: 2663583
27/05/13 1 1 1 3 I think most of comments on here are fake. I wait an hour at every appointment. I have seen many complain, and some walk out. The Dr. Is okay, office is awful
Insurance: Pacificare
Respond

28/04/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2586605
15/03/13 5 5 5 5 I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Aaronson and his staff! We had gone to another local podiatrist for my son's ingrown toenails, and had a very negative experience. We got another referral from his Pediatrician and they referred us to Dr. Arronson. My son was very nervous and apprehensive based on his previous visit, and we were greeted at the front office by a very sweet and knowledgeable front office employee. We did not wait long to see the Dr. and he was exceptionally friendly and made every effort to help my son feel at ease. He explained everything about the upcoming procedure he recommended for my son, and we were then scheduled for his appointment in a timely manner. The procedure was done and my son had every step explained to him throughout. We were treated with the utmost respect during every visit. I feel like we were taken care of wonderfully and respectfully. We highly recommend Dr. Arronson!  Respond
RID: 2577569
05/03/13 5 4 5 5 I love going to Dr Aaronson! I always feel great after my visit. Walk in with pain and walk out pain free. Love the friendly, awesome staff. Everyone in the office is great!
RID: 2568965
24/02/13 5 5 5 5 I went to see Dr Aaronson to find out my options. I already had some knowledge. He confirmed what I expected and was very helpful with giving me all my options. He was very flexible when I had to reschedule my pre-op visit. His staff was very helpful in guiding me to the right place to find the shoes I needed to go back to work. He has one night he takes late appointments which is a plus. I am very pleased with the results of my procedure.  Respond
RID: 2550360
04/02/13 5 4 5 5 Dr Craig Aaronson has a helpful and friendly personality. He is very knowledgeable. I have been seeing him for over a year for foot pain, swelling and discomfort. He eventually did a joint replacement surgery in my right foot. It was a successful surgery and while I am still healing, it has considerably helped my problem. Dr Aaronson's office is comfortable and his staff is very courteous, professional and friendly. I have recommended him to several friends and family members and feel confidant in doing so. Sometimes he is running behind schedule for appointments, but I believe it is because he takes his times with each patient and never rushes you through.
RID: 2545968
30/01/13 4 3 5 5 DR. AARONSON IS A KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR WHO TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN MY DIAGNOSIS AND SURIGICAL PROCEDURE AND WHAT OUTCOME I COULD EXPECT. AFTER SURGERY HE TOOK GREAT CARE TO ENSURE THAT MY RECOVERY WAS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO HAVE HIM AS MY PHYSICIAN. HIS STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT AND ALWAYS TRY TO SCHEDULE YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR TIME FRAME.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2497346
11/12/12 5 1 5 5 I have been a Nurse for 20 years. I feel Dr. Aaronson had excellent bedside manner, true empathy and very knowledgeable. My husband sees him and liked him also. I was told not to trust any podiatrist in Fresno, however he is a gem! He diagnosed, explained, answered my questions and treated me with a steroid injection and ordered orthotics. His orthotics were reasonably priced. His staff was fabulous! Great people. I will defininately continue to see him and recommend him to anyone who needs to see a podiatrist. I'm grateful for the treatment and care received. Thank you Dr. Aaronson. Oh, he also gives you access to your medical record online..a nice bonus. Thanks to his fantastic staff...and I don't say that lightly. As a Nurse and company owner, I'm very picky about how I'm treated and others too. This was a great encounter even though the injection hurt like crazy! Thanks again!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2488248
02/12/12 4 4 4 5 Dr. Aaronson is VERY friendly and capable. I would and have recommended him to friends.  Respond
RID: 2475396
15/11/12 5 5 5 5 I have availed myself of Dr. Arronson's services on two occasions related to heel spurs. In addition to a cortisone injection, he recommended a few self-administered treatments/exercises I could do at home. The next visit was about 3 years later with an injection in the other heel and a recommendation for an orthodic in my shoes. He and his staff took measurements and ordered the inserts. I shopped for them online and the Dr.'s price was comparable to, or less than the other prices. I returned for a fitting, and am please to say the pain has never returned. It's been about 5 years since my last visit and I have recommended Dr. Aaronson on at least three occasions.  Respond
RID: 2474795
14/11/12 5 5 5 5 Finally a doctor's visit that made me feel better immediately! Walk in with sore toes, dance out with no pain. Dr. Aa & crew are awesome. He is quick with his procedure and my toes feel wonderful for weeks afterward. My husband is also happy with his toes after our visit. We have awful, thick toenails that are so much better since we have become Dr. Aa's patients. Now if I could just get him to apply the polish they would look as pretty as they feel.
RID: 2449917
17/10/12 5 3 5 5 I feel Dr. Aaronson and his staff are the best. They are professional, knowledgeable, helpful and always enjoyable to be around. I like them as people AND as professionals.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1633115
13/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Aaronson performed a very complicated and difficult surgery on my left foot. Two badly dislocated toes,a hammer toe, and a bunion was removed. I want to thank him for his expertise and excellent skills. Dr. Aaronson and his staff are absolutely wonderful!! He always takes time to answer the many questions I might have and has a genuine concern for his patients an their results. Today just 2 1/2 months later - I am walking and wearing shoes again! I was wearing a boot 2 months before surgery, because the pain was so bad. GREAT JOB AND MANY THANKS DR. AARONSON!!!!!
RID: 1627791
08/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Aaronson performed bunion surgery on me. Three weeks out and I am moving my toes/foot in way I haven't been able to in 15+ years. Great Doctor, great results. I would recommend him to anyone.  Respond
RID: 1506410
08/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Aaronson is an excellent podiatrist. I went to two doctors before him who were unable to diagnose and treat my condition properly. I suffered a lot of pain from wounds that would not heal on my foot. Dr. Aaronson immediately knew what was wrong with me and prescribed medicine that worked quickly and instructed me how to treat the wounds. He was a very nice person and I would definitely go back to him. I highly recommend him.  Respond
RID: 1506164
07/08/11 5 3 5 5 I am Dr. Aaronson- and want it known that I consider myself extremely consciencious, caring, and very competant in podiatry. With the huge patient volume I have encountered since 1987, I estimate 99% are delighted with my care. I wish it were 100%. To those 1% not happy with me, let me assure them it is not due to lack of caring or competance-and I wish them well. To those who are happy, I thank them for entrusting their health to me.  Respond

07/08/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1484398

12/07/11 2 2 1 1 Botched the bunion surgery, resulting in staph infection (did not believe my pain, then misdiagnosed the whole thing until my family doctor diagnosed it) and permanently painful toe dislocation ... Very painful! Wouldn't stand behind his work! I ended up having to quit my job(painful walking) and had more surgeries in an attempt to fix his mistakes. After almost two years in casts, needed physical therapy (at my expense of $7000) I ended up with dizziness from an adjustment, then fell down stairs, more physical therapy ... just a mess, no work anymore either, therefore no monies to help me pay these bills. He really wrecked my life!
Paid (or co-pay): $3000