Rate Dr. Craig R. Aaronson

Dr. Craig R. Aaronson's Ratings

I exremely my primary Dr. referred me to Dr. Aaronson. The previous podiatris i visited suggested a procedure that would have fused the joint affected and altered the way I walked. I would highly recommend Dr. The staff,Teri and Lindsey, helped with all the paperwork and called after the procedure to make sure everything with was going fine and if I needed anything. I felt they really cared and wasn't just paart of office procedure. Yes I would highly recommend Dr. Aaronson and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

After visiting several other podiatrists in Fresno and being very disillusioned I moved on to Dr. Aaronson. He was recommended by my wife and what a wonderful surprise he is. He was a bit doctorish but became more personable after the second visit. He has provided options which no other podiatrist had offered and his suggestions have all improved my condition. I wanted to reach out and hug him on my last visit with him. Wow!!!! What else can I say about him?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

He is extremely friendly knowledgeable, I felt very comfortable and at ease within the first 10 min. min. of my first visit. The 2 receptionist we did see were extremely friendly and made us feel very comfortable. If ratings were stars from 1-5 I would give Dr. Aaronson and his staff 6 stars they are the best and also kid friendly. Patient Arnulfo Gonzalez Sr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Aaronson immediately knew what was wrong with me; prescribed medicine that worked quickly and instructed me how to treat the wounds. He was a very nice person and I would definitely go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

after surgery he took great care to ensure that my recovery was one hundred percent. i am very grateful to have him as my physician. took the time to explain my diagnosis and surigical procedure and what outcome i could expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Dr. Aaronson has treated me for over 10 years, he is friendly, caring and knowledgeable. His staff has been helpful in getting my appointments in a timely manner and have said they enjoy working for this Dr. I appreciated his caring attitude before and after surgery. I was impressed again when the nurses make positive comments about him during preop. He has helped me understand my condition. I have recommended him to many people and will continue to do the same.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][90437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Asronson & his staff.. Had a great consultation before & after my surgery .. I will recommend Dr. Aaronson to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][90436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I think most of comments on here are fake. I wait an hour at every appointment. I have seen many complain, and some walk out. The Dr. Is okay, office is awful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Aaronson and his staff! We had gone to another local podiatrist for my son's ingrown toenails, and had a very negative experience. We got another referral from his Pediatrician and they referred us to Dr. Arronson. My son was very nervous and apprehensive based on his previous visit, and we were greeted at the front office by a very sweet and knowledgeable front office employee. We did not wait long to see the Dr. and he was exceptionally friendly and made every effort to help my son feel at ease. He explained everything about the upcoming procedure he recommended for my son, and we were then scheduled for his appointment in a timely manner. The procedure was done and my son had every step explained to him throughout. We were treated with the utmost respect during every visit. I feel like we were taken care of wonderfully and respectfully. We highly recommend Dr. Arronson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I love going to Dr Aaronson! I always feel great after my visit. Walk in with pain and walk out pain free. Love the friendly, awesome staff. Everyone in the office is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90433].votes_count ]]