Rate Dr. Kenneth G. Gross

Dr. Kenneth G. Gross's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. GRoss . he's a total professional and I would trust him implicitly.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr Gross is effective and sensitive in diagnosis and skin surgery. He is an expert on skin cancers and Mohs surgery. His post surgery skin repair is excellent. I can barely see the scar left after a surgical removal of skin cancer. I recommend him to anyone with skin cancer concerns.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I can understand why he is called upon to teach other doctors. He has got to be one of the most knowledgeable and effective doctors I have ever found. His work is exceptional. His manner is professional. His personal attention is sensitive and helpful.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Gross for about five years and I am very pleased with his services and treatments. He specializes in skin cancer treatment only and done an excellent job with repeated cancers that I have experienced. I do not think you could find a better Doctor if this is an issue for you.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag