Rate Dr. Thomas V. BARKER

Dr. Thomas V. BARKER's Ratings

This office is the BEST! Dr. Barker and his entire staff are the most friendly, professional, on time, and caring I have ever had to deal with. The staff are the nicest and always handle you with smiles, quickness, and caring. Dr. Thomas Barker is also an A+ surgeon! His personality is a little serious but once you see him a couple of times, he is more relaxed. He showed LOTS of care and concern for my papillary thyroid cancer and he did an EXCELLENT job in surgery. You could hardly see my scar just 2 weeks after surgery. I would DEFINITELY recommend his office to ANYONE! I wish he could be my primary care doctor.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Barker impresses this patient with his competence and polite manner. When scheduling septoplasty surgery, my three meds were ready at the pharmacy the same day. He also does NOT use the "packing" method so reviled on some patient's post-op comments. The surgery center he uses impressed me with its spaciousness and godd-humored staff, which surely relieved this very nervous patient. Finally, of course, his surgery was completely successful and I felt no pain during or after it.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag