Rate Dr. Lora Plaskon

Dr. Lora Plaskon's Ratings

When you walk into Athena Urology, you know that you are going to be taken care of. From the greeting from the reception/front office staff, to Summer, Dr. Plaskon's assistant. The care is incredible; compassionate and professional. Dr. Plaskon takes time to explain what is going on with you medically, what she would like to do, tells you about the tests she would like you to have, and what she will do after. You know every step of the way. She did my surgeries and follow up care. They are the BEST and I cannot speak highly enough of everyone at Athena. The office is beautiful and everything is selected with care; Typifying just one aspect of Athena and it is consistent throughout the experience. If I could, I would have every woman needing Urology care to select Dr. Plaskon and Athena. They are that good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90831].votes_count ]]