Rate Dr. Joan L. Warren

Dr. Joan L. Warren's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

I am also very surprised to stumble upon this bad review. I am currently undergoing 2 different medical procedures at this office I attend quite frequently (every 2 weeks). Every time it enter this establishment I am greeted very promptly and happily by their staff. The male who works in the office is actually doing one of my procedures and he is very attentive and comforting as well as very professional. He along with all of the other staff I've come in contact with have always been very pleasant and extremely helpful. It appears that the negative review was done with ill intent and it's a shame that someone would mulishly try to ruin this wonderful doctor and staff's reputation. This is a great office and I highly recommend it for all you cosmetic needs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

As I was browsing this site, I was surprised to see this negative review. My experience with Dr. Warren and her staff was just the opposite. The medical assistant answered all of my questions. The male staff member was courteous and polite and everyone was smiling and seemed to be happy working there. Of course, Dr. Warren was kind and caring and the results of her work on me were amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE IGNORES!!!!! I called about my treatment that I had paid $400 for but the Dr never called me back. I was told I needed to speak to the medical assistant. I wanted the doctor to answer my questions but apparently she was "too busy doing other things" to help!! I was told if I wanted to speak to the dr I needed to make an appointment. The man whom is in the office also gives off bad vibes and makes the environment very uncomfortable. I will definitely be taking my business elsewhere!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90858].votes_count ]]