Rate Dr. B. Blake Bradley

Dr. B. Blake Bradley's Ratings

Dr. Bradley is a wonderful, caring and down to earth doctor. His staff are very kind and make you feel comfortable. I've seen Dr. Bradley several times over the last 1 1/2 years for gynecologic issues and preconception counseling and he has always had a great solution and advice.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

I have known Dr. Bradley for years, he is a true caring professional. He delivered my granddaughter in 2004. I saw him recently for GYN problems and could not be more pleased. He discussed my symptoms with me, discussed various treatment options, and did a thorough physical exam. I appreciate his sense of humor and ability to put his patients at ease.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Awful. I should have shopped around more when searching for an OBGYN to deliver my baby. Prenatal appointments were so brief, it was a joke (not including the 2 hour wait to be seen). The nurse was aloof and uncaring. The doctor was egotistical, arrogant and lazy. When I had questions, he would laugh at me and dismiss them with a snappy remark like, "take a class or read a book!" When I asked for information about a class or a book, he told me to go online and search for them myself. When I asked about a nutrition plan for pregnancy, he laughed and then insinuated that most of his patients are poorly educated, pregnant teens who couldn't understand a calorie chart. What?? I found out on my own about Baptist's nutrition program. If you are a first time mother or an older woman with a riskier pregnancy, AVOID. I went to him with very reasonable concerns and was told, "Ah, it'll probably be OK." and then, he never checked me out. It almost wasn't OK. AVOID!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bradley is so funny and down to earth. He is thorough and took time to answer all of my questions. The nurses are so nice and helpful as well.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bradley is amazing, he delivered both my boys and is my obgyn now with my third pregnancy. His sense of humor is great and i have no doubt if a serios problem arose he would make the right decision for my baby and myself, it gets no better than bradley!!!!!

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag

I always thought alot of Dr Blake Bradley until now... He and his staff since they have moved are rude and very rushed to get you out when you finally do make it back for your visit...I am very happy to say along with others that I have switched OBGYN and should have a long time ago when you think hes being funny he is actually insulting you... He and his staff have a way of making you feel not good enough for them... VERY DISAPPOINTED!! I hope this helps some of you that are looking for a sincere knowledgeable OBGYN to look elsewhere at Central Baptist for they should not be punished for his bad bedside manners...

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

I was sooo nervous about choosing my first doctor for my first child. but he is fantastic!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

I've seen Dr. Bradley for the last 7 years and finally decided to switch. I didn't realize that there were better doctors out there! I can't tell you how many times I have gone in for a scheduled appt only to wait 30mins-2 hrs to go back. The last appt I had was in Nov. when he commented that I had gained a lot of weight and suggested medication- he did no tests, no observations nothing and because of that he missed a very serious condition. My primary care doctor was able to diagnose it thankfully (Funny since it is an ovarian syndrome) I always felt like I wasn't a good enough patient, even though I had insurance and paid every co-pay. When I had my first child I was around 21, I was single and had a lot of questions. I never left the office feeling satisfied. I wanted to like him and tried for 7 years, but enough was enough.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

love this guy my daughter was 3.5 pds and he did a wonderful job

Submitted Sept. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr bradly delivered both of my sons by c section , he was the best my first was an emergancy c section he made everything calm as he could i totaly recomend him to anybody he is the best baby doc in the country

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag