Rate Dr. Mohamed Zaki

Dr. Mohamed Zaki's Ratings

Dr. Zaki & his staff are wonderful. Dr. Zaki is very kind & caring, he went above and beyond to give me the best care. He actually took the time to get to know everything going on with my pregnancy and made it a comfortable & wonderful experience. He took the time to explain things & gave me all my options so I would be able to make the best choices for me & my family. Dr. Zaki delivered both my kids & I always felt safe & knew I was getting the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

The staff is not very punctual; it took over a month just to get my pap smear results and that was only because I kept calling them. The staff also does not work with your schedule. After they informed me that I was HPV positive and that I should come in for another test, I informed them because of my work I can only get a Wednesday appointment, but instead of listening to me they kept trying to schedule me for any day but a Wednesday. Also because HPV was new to me and I was worried because of what I've heard about it I tried getting answers about it from them, but all they could tell me was that the doctor would have to call me back for that, which he did 3 weeks later... I ended up visiting a different clinic instead looking for answers and received them from that doctor within a couple hours. So once I went in for my second test, the doctor said he would call in 10-14 days at most. Sure enough a month later I had to call them seeking my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr Zaki is an amazing doctor!! :) he deliverd my daughter maya and he was always so happy. Always had a smile on his face. It would make me happy andade me feel comfortable and he was so involved!! I would love to have him deliver my next baby <3 thank u dr Zaki!!! :) ur the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I really like Dr. zaki he was recommend by my aunt, and he is really good doctor i am really satisfy for his staff. really nice people working there. and they really care about about their patients! i will choice again dr. zaki without thinking twice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Zaki is a great doctor. I highly recommend him. I saw him for my last two pregnancies and I would have seen him for the first two if I could have. He is friendly and knowledgeable. He really listens to you and lets you do things the way that you want. He handled my deliveries just as a midwife would have and really gave me the beautiful experience I hoped for. Thanks Dr. Zaki!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

This was my first time to see a gynecologist so I was a bit nervous . But after I met this wonderful and very helpful doctor I was happy I made the right choice to see him first. I recommend that anyone who has to see a gynecologist to see Dr. Zaki first .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

Dr. Zaki was great!I was nervous because I didn't have a lot of options w/ Medical but I LOVED him! I wish I had used him for my first pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr Zaki was very helpful with any questions i had. Being a first time mother that helped me feel more comfortable and he did an excellent job when delivering the baby...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91077].votes_count ]]