Rate Dr. MOHAMED ZAKI

Dr. MOHAMED ZAKI's Ratings

The staff is not very punctual; it took over a month just to get my pap smear results and that was only because I kept calling them. The staff also does not work with your schedule. After they informed me that I was HPV positive and that I should come in for another test, I informed them because of my work I can only get a Wednesday appointment, but instead of listening to me they kept trying to schedule me for any day but a Wednesday. Also because HPV was new to me and I was worried because of what I've heard about it I tried getting answers about it from them, but all they could tell me was that the doctor would have to call me back for that, which he did 3 weeks later... I ended up visiting a different clinic instead looking for answers and received them from that doctor within a couple hours. So once I went in for my second test, the doctor said he would call in 10-14 days at most. Sure enough a month later I had to call them seeking my results.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Dr Zaki is an amazing doctor!! :) he deliverd my daughter maya and he was always so happy. Always had a smile on his face. It would make me happy andade me feel comfortable and he was so involved!! I would love to have him deliver my next baby <3 thank u dr Zaki!!! :) ur the best!!!!

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

I really like Dr. zaki he was recommend by my aunt, and he is really good doctor i am really satisfy for his staff. really nice people working there. and they really care about about their patients! i will choice again dr. zaki without thinking twice.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zaki is a great doctor. I highly recommend him. I saw him for my last two pregnancies and I would have seen him for the first two if I could have. He is friendly and knowledgeable. He really listens to you and lets you do things the way that you want. He handled my deliveries just as a midwife would have and really gave me the beautiful experience I hoped for. Thanks Dr. Zaki!!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

This was my first time to see a gynecologist so I was a bit nervous . But after I met this wonderful and very helpful doctor I was happy I made the right choice to see him first. I recommend that anyone who has to see a gynecologist to see Dr. Zaki first .

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Zaki was great!I was nervous because I didn't have a lot of options w/ Medical but I LOVED him! I wish I had used him for my first pregnancy.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Dr Zaki was very helpful with any questions i had. Being a first time mother that helped me feel more comfortable and he did an excellent job when delivering the baby...

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag