Rate Dr. BRIAN L. Shafer

Dr. BRIAN L. Shafer's Ratings

Dr Shafer worked with me over a period of time to determine the best solution for my problem shoulder. When all non-surgical solutions were exhausted, he did surgery. I couldn't ask for a better doctor or better results. I have already referred several to him. His assistant Kathy is very competent and willing to work with me on the paperwork required for insurance and work. Kudos to Dr. Shafer and Kathy.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shafer did a great job on my pectoral surgery, explaining in detail about the operation from start to finish. I looked forward to my office visits where the staff was very professional and caring. Dr. Shafer did a great job interacting and really getting you to understand the whole process of my rehab and how it important it was to follow his advice. One year later I AM AT 100 %.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

Great Doc. Only does what needs to take care of the problem. Great staff and office.

Submitted May 26, 2012 | flag