Rate Dr. Abid Qureshi

Dr. Abid Qureshi's Ratings

dr qureshi is very good and knowledgeable to what he do. he explained every detail on what he do even on post-op visit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

My back was injured (two herniated disks) during an airline flight taken for a business trip. As the condition worsened, my doctor referred me to Dr. Abid Qureshi to investigate the possibility of surgery. Following examination, nerve transmission testing, and MRI imaging, he recommended disk decompression surgery. He said that this surgery would provide more permanent relief than steroid injections, with less risk than other more invasive surgeries, and with less recovery time. As predicted, the surgery lessened many of the symptoms to the point where I can function once again. Dr. Qureshi is an excellent surgeon, with thorough knowledge, great surgical skill, and unusually compassion reflected in exceptional bedside manner. As a patient, he provided me with a very good balance between necessary aggressive treatment, but with sufficient conservatism to manage the risk posed to me by more aggressive options. I have recommended him to other colleagues, friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

You have Dr.Qureshi's full attention when he sees you. He listens and participates in your health. He is very passionate and knowledgeable about his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

very pleased with Dr. and his staff. Overall a easy and pleasant procedure with great results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

I have been going to this facility since it opened. Dr. Abid Qureshi is clearly one of the most skilled spine surgeon in the country. His skill and attention saved me from a pretty bad fate. The front office, while crowded,works very well. Dr Qureshi's nursing staff are professional, caring, and make sure you get the best personal attention. I have been a patient for the past decade and even though I now live in another state, I still fly into CA for my check ups and would also use Dr. Q for any other ortho related issue I have in the future. In a world where we are treated mostly like cattle, Muir Ortho is fabulous and gives you the personal and finest medical care available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91427].votes_count ]]