Rate Dr. Jamie Gorman

Dr. Jamie Gorman's Ratings

I've been a patient for over twenty years I moved to Barrie in 2003 and I still do the drive to see Dr. Gorman if I lived 5 hours away I would continue to see him he is a fanominnal Dr. And maybe if you other posters were actually sick on your visits you would know he is a caring Dr. And same goes for his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

His walk-in schedule is sporadic and unreliable. Took the day off of work to see him in January, and arrived an hour (11am) before the end of walk-in time (12pm), which had changed twice for that specific day in the days leading up to it. When I got there I was told he wasn't accepting anymore walk-in patients that day, and was out of luck. I wasted a paid day of work by taking the day off, and he didn't care at all and made no attempt to see me. If I wanted to see a doctor, I was told I'd have to wait until 3pm to see Dr. Caturay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

We have been patients for many years. Dr. Gorman has always provided the best care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

My issue with Dr Gorman is purely around his lateness and cancellation of appointments. I have had several appointments cancelled day of and after waiting months for the appointment. Extremely poor form. Not sure if he's a good doctor ...... He cancelled on me every time I tried to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I have seen Dr. Gorman since I moved to Markham in 2008. People in my neighbourhood recommended Dr. Gorman to me. I had tried a few doctors in the area. Though there were other doctors accepting new patients and I only could do walk-in at Dr. Gorman's clinic, I decided to go to see him when I need to see a doctor. In 2010, Dr. Gorman, discovered that I had a serious medical condition. He immediately booked specialist himself for me (if I tried to book myself, it would have taken much longer). After that I did surgery and several procedure. He took me as a new patient. Without his help, I cannot imagine my situation would have been! He is such a professional, nice, considerate doctor! I know many people's whole family go to see him and say highly about him. The time waiting in his clinic is much much shorter than waiting in other medical clinics (personal experience). He is proficient and his prescription drugs always works for me. I highly recommend this great doctor. All the above is true from my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

My experience with this doctor was awful. He called me "insane" and did not help me even thought I was in pain (I visited another clinic that same day & discovered that it was a real issue)I guess he is not capable of treating patients just there for the pay cheque. This was my second time to the clinic & I will NEVER go back. He was also rude because he wanted to leave early. I am shocked to see positive ratings. I am wondering if these positive comments were made by himself. Obviously, the negative rating comments have been removed & there are a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Very very nice doctor, he spends time with the patient and he is very knowledgeable. He is very down to earth person,very easy to talk to . The waiting time is a little long, which i think happens in any other clinics, but still i would go to this clinic because they do take care of you. I brought my mom one day and she was little worried , and she does not speak english. Doctor Gorman after examing her , he smiled at her and said " do not worry , everything will be fine". Awesome doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Dr. Gorman is netoriously late by sometimes up to an hour. He also changes his walk in hours at the last minute. He rushs patients to make up for his tardiness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

just wanted to say thanks again Dr.G. It was a few years ago now that we brought our child in to you on a weekend for a cold. You told it was just a virus but asked us about his heart murmur that we were not aware of. You sent us back to see our Dr. the next week and then we were sent down to sick kids. Our child had heart surgery and is doing great. We just wanted to say thanks again Dr. G

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2012

Our experience with this doctor was that he is was rude, and late. Very surprised to see these other positive ratings. Cant help but wonder why so many previous rating comments have been removed...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1963899].votes_count ]]